January 2014 Moms
Options

STMs-Double jogging strollers

I would really love to not have to sell my first born to afford a jogging stroller; that would totally defeat the purpose anyway. So ladies, can you suggest a good jogging stroller that won't break the bank?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: STMs-Double jogging strollers

• Options
    MiaMyPuggleMiaMyPuggle member
    edited April 2014
    I have the baby jogger city select....it was $500...check out craigslist. They have great strollers on there. I've heard the baby trend is good.

Eta: I didn't mean sit n stand...meant baby trend...no idea why I wrote sit n stand?  Not a jogger!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    I have the Bob and love it. Also easy to find them in good condition on Craigslist.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't have a double but have a single bob and love it. Planning to look for a used double when we need a double. We bought our single used and it was the best decision ever!
  • Options
    Despite the name, Baby Jogger strollers aren't really for jogging :) I don't have a double but I bought a Baby Trend jogging stroller from Target during their baby clearance for $80. It's been great so far!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"