2nd Trimester

18 weeks and sick?!

I've felt nausea through my whole pregnancy although it settles for a couple of weeks, yesterday I lost my lunch right outside a fish market on the middle of the street! Any bad smell has me off again, is this normal this far in?

Re: 18 weeks and sick?!

• I still had bouts of random throwing up until the beginning of my seventh month. I can't say what's normal for everyone but it was typical for things like this to happen to me!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have vomited 3 times in the past week and a half, but in general feel a lot better than I was feeling.  For me, even not pregnant, being around a fish market would make me want to hurl!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Normal. A lot of women stay sick through the whole thing. My sickness subsided until I ate a Twix bar the other day, it decided it wanted to come back up. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Morning sickness, just like any other pregnancy symptom, can come and go. It's normal. Some women have MS their entire pregnancy. So I guess consider yourself lucky if it comes and goes for you.
  • Thanks everyone I'm glad to her I'm not alone!! It's so irritating when people are like oh you shouldn't feel like that after twelve weeks you should feel great! Nup still tired and still pukey! It's hard work making a baby! But all worth it when you feel them wriggling around them in there :)
  • I was super sick until Week 18-19, iffy Week 20, and since then I'm feeling much better (nausea-wise).  My doctor told me that it would go away between Week 12 and 16, so when I hit 17 Weeks I lost all hope that it would go away at all...but then a couple weeks later I felt much better!!  Don't let people scare you, everyone is different!  Hope you feel better soon!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I still take my anti-nausea medication. 19 weeks and I've tried at least 3 times in the last weeks to come off them but every time I try I get violently ill :( so I don't think it's worth trying it again lol. Oh well.
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • I still take my anti-nausea medication. 19 weeks and I've tried at least 3 times in the last weeks to come off them but every time I try I get violently ill :( so I don't think it's worth trying it again lol. Oh well.
    This exactly for me too. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • So sorry to hear :( my friend is the same way she's been hospitalized numerous occasions but her baby is perfectly healthy and fine! Unfortunately it'll pass in its own time and I hope it passes for everyone soon! They say the sicker you are in pregnancy the quicker and easier your labour is so fingers crossed!!
    This exactly for me too. 
    Me three.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"