December 2013 Moms

Super baby??

Re: Super baby??

• micinomicino member
    edited April 2014
    TShea721 said:

Random but don't want to start a new thread.

1. What kind of wipes do you all use?
    2. D is sick and super congested, saline spray., nose frida....any other Suggestions??

Run hot shower for 10 mins door closed then nose Freda
  • TShea721 said:

Random but don't want to start a new thread.

1. What kind of wipes do you all use?
    2. D is sick and super congested, saline spray., nose frida....any other Suggestions??

Pampers natural wipes are one of the only ones that don't cause diaper rash for our LO. Used the seventh generation ones from target also but they were really thick and meh.

Not much help on the congestion one, I'm sure sitting in a steamy bathroom will be suggested though.
  • Loading the player...
  • TShea721 said:
    Random but don't want to start a new thread. 1. What kind of wipes do you all use? 2. D is sick and super congested, saline spray., nose frida....any other Suggestions??
    Huggies for the diaper wipes, I have tried other brands and I haven't found another I like more. I seem to use 2 or 3 extra if its not a Huggies wipe.

I got no suggestions besides the hot steam in your bathroom trick and then suction the nose out right after OH and Baby Vicks with eucalyptus in it. 
  • micino said:
    @hercules03‌ Awww come on that's sweet she calls though. MIL can be much worse. Do you speak Korean? It's kot easy leaning a second language. Gotta give her credit for trying though ;-) My husband always makes fun of my American accent when I speak Italian. Pisses me off because I'm like hey at least I try damn it!

Onyon-say-ow = Hello :)
    I think your MIL sounds cute!!!!!!!!!
  • TShea721 said:
    Someone suggested baby Vicks on his feet....old wives tale?
    It is but I have heard that it works and my grandmother SWEARS by it. 
  • @Cambury108‌ my husband is going to thank you one day.
  • micino said:
    Damn @Cambury108‌ you put everyone I know to shame in that category!
    I bet there is someone out there who beats me, I almost guarantee it!!!!!!
  • micino said:
    @Cambury108‌ my husband is going to thank you one day.
    He can only thank me if you and I go one on one with each other.....meaning every time I do it you have to do it too. I have done it 2x already in this 24 hour period......so GO!!!!!!!! 
  • Yezbick9 said:

What category?

Que the music... bam chicka bam bam
  • Cambury108Cambury108 member
    edited April 2014
    micino said:
    What category?
    Que the music... bam chicka bam bam
    There was no music tonight, My older two were tucked in bed and LO was PASSED the F out cold in her swing so I saw an opportunity and ran with it. Probably the best 15 mins of my night though ;)

ETA:I now have a hunk of cake and a scoop of ice cream that I am shoveling in my face GREAT for the diet I am supposed to be on. 

• micino said:

He can only thank me if you and I go one on one with each other.....meaning every time I do it you have to do it too. I have done it 2x already in this 24 hour period......so GO!!!!!!!! 

He is sleeping. Gonna love this! Brb
  • micino said:
    micino said:
    He is sleeping. Gonna love this! Brb
    ENJOY!!!!!!!! 
  • TShea721 said:
    @hercules03‌ there are groups? Such a waste of time in my book. @TShea721‌ I really like the huggies natural but have used those, pampers, parents choice, and up and up sensitive. I second the hot shower, humidifier, and nose sucker alot!
    I feel like a crazy person afraid to sleep with his little cough and congestion and 102 fever....I'm just staring at him
    That is not crazy, that is a good mama. Watch that fever. When Raylin was sick last time they said anything over 102.4 at her age needed to be called into the pedi office. Its SO hard when they are sick.
  • Cashingn2 said:
    I thought it was 101.4
    That is if they are under 3 months at least at my pedi, 3 months and up 102.4 is something they will let you "ride out" at home. Every office may be different though. I guess by 3 months the immune system is fully functional or something. Not sure but Raylin was just sick like less than 2 weeks ago and she had a 101.8 fever so I called because I thought they would want to see her but nope they said at her age 102.4. 
  • Cashingn2 said:
    Gotcha. I can't keep up with the temps.
    Me either and this is my 3rd kid....I called all worried and the nurse was pretty much like x,y,z are the symptoms she is fine do a,b,c and call if d,e,f happen. I felt kinda dumb but I would rather be safe than sorry.
  • micinomicino member
    edited April 2014
    Back! And @Cambury108‌ I love this new game!!!!! :D
  • micino said:
    Back! And @Cambury108‌ I love this new game!!!!! :D
    I think more so your DH will love this new game. 
  • @Yezbick9‌ - are you Native? If I told you our last name, you would probably be like "oh, I knew some of them." It's like the Smith of Guam. Lol. DH aunts are all like 4'9". Lol. Yeah, they need boosters. Haha. ;-)
    LOL at this because my bestie is only 4'10'' and I tell her all the time when we get older and shrink down she will need a booster seat as required by law HAHAHAHA she just gives me the evil look.
  • Did you guise know humans are animals? Cuz I just got schooled.
    Didn't know that, You learn something new everyday they say.
  • All this time I thought we were plants.
    If we are I want to be the Venus Fly Trap......Just because :)

It's got to be one or the other so might as well "go green" ;)
  • Cashingn2 said:
    Did you guise know humans are animals? Cuz I just got schooled.

You're joking, right?
    The Cash yes I was joking.........Or being a smart ass......whichever works. I guess my font is broken for that :(
    If we are I want to be the Venus Fly Trap......Just because :)
    Screw that I would want to be some of those plants from Avatar.
    Love that movie and YES I agree now that you brought it up!!!!!!! I may watch that movie tonight when I go lay down. 
  • MamaCBear said:
    I'm going to bed. This thread has 20 more pages than when I woke up. Ridiculous.
    NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cashingn2 said:

You're joking, right?
    The Cash yes I was joking.........Or being a smart ass......whichever works. I guess my font is broken for that :(

We need a sarcasm font soooo bad.
    O I agree because I think I get taken "wrongly" quite a lot. If you people just KNEW me!! You would understand what I say/type LOL. 
  • I'm mobile and don't feel like scrolling through the bump and looking for the answer, Does anyone know what these points are even for?
  • Cashingn2 said:
    Cashingn2 said:

You're joking, right?

I usually pick up on sarcasm really well but you'd be surprised (maybe) by how many people don't know that...plus, we're talking about @Cambury108‌ here ;)
    I am not the brightest crayon in the box but I surly aint the white one ;) LOL. 

I just think the interwebs are hard when you talk to people sometimes because you guys don't truly know me, or my personality so its hard I guess to convey what I am thinking in my head and the attitude I have or tone of voice while I type. I really suck at that. So I just think I get mistook (probably not the right word here but whatever) a lot is all. But I love you guys so I will keep trying!!!!!
  • micino said:
    I'm mobile and don't feel like scrolling through the bump and looking for the answer, Does anyone know what these points are even for?
    I am lost, what points?? 

• micino said:

I'm mobile and don't feel like scrolling through the bump and looking for the answer, Does anyone know what these points are even for?

I haven't the slightest. I don't even know how they are accumulated.

@Cashingn2‌ can you help a girl out here ?
  • Cashingn2 said:
    @Cambury108‌, you, talkative? I would have never imagined in my wildest dreams!
    The SS Love Tit would like to give you 10 love tits for this post but am only alloted 1 SORRY!!

• Cashingn2 said:

Cashingn2 said:

You're joking, right?

I usually pick up on sarcasm really well but you'd be surprised (maybe) by how many people don't know that...plus, we're talking about @Cambury108‌ here ;)

I am not the brightest crayon in the box but I surly aint the white one ;) LOL. 

I just think the interwebs are hard when you talk to people sometimes because you guys don't truly know me, or my personality so its hard I guess to convey what I am thinking in my head and the attitude I have or tone of voice while I type. I really suck at that. So I just think I get mistook (probably not the right word here but whatever) a lot is all. But I love you guys so I will keep trying!!!!!

@Cambury108‌
    To use your crayon color analogy here.
    Be proud of whatever color you are because you are not trying to be something your not. And that to me is the "brightest"
    I see plenty of people on here trying to be every color in the box. That to me is just "dull" ;)
  • osajia said:
    Guise I'm awake for once. FI and I had a huge stupid fight because he's a stupid liar who lies. About NOTHING. I put DS to bed and came back into the hallway and ran into FI with his phone in his hand, lit up, grinning. I said "What's funny?" and he said "nothing"...I said well you're smiling so obviously something is funny what is it? His response? "I checked on the dogs. It was funny." Queue escalation from there. I know he lies to me about useless trivial shit and I try not to make a big deal of it but I'm so sick of it I called him on it and somehow it turned into me not wanting to let his friends from SD come to our wedding ("friends" that he only sees once per year for hunting) and that I'm a super judgmental bitch and whenever I disagree with him he's automatically wrong.

So there was me ugly crying in the office printing wedding invitations and drinking a beer because I needed something to do and didn't want to wake up Haden. Blehblehstupidargumentsarestupidbleh.
    Oh dear!!! HUGS!!!!
  • Cashingn2 said:

@micino, lolwut?

You don't get it?
  • Cashingn2 said:
    Also, I did go back and read the rest. I'm sorry that you've dealt with depression. I've been there myself.
    Thanks, It has been a hard road. I was severely depressed like as in can't get out of bed, want to end things...DARK times. So I sort of feel like over the last 10yrs while I have been getting mentally healthy I have been crawling my way out of a cavern. I just know for me when I have negative thoughts in my head I get sad so I try and only think happy and I try to be "go-lucky" my grandpa calls it and oddly enough your thoughts really do help with your mood, or at least its worked for me. 
  • Aiden just woke up starving! Wth is this about? He hasn't woke up in weeks. And I just fell asleep too.
    He is hungry mama!!!!!!!! That always does suck the worst though when you think your "safe" and you just start to slip into slumber......Hopefully its just tonight and he is not hitting the 4MW? 
  • @Cashingn2‌ I've picked up on that already recently...don't know why but ok
  • osajia are you OK or do you need to talk about your and FI "fight" I know its hard sometimes when you have a blow up. BTDT sadly. I am here for you if you ever need anything. 
  • osajia said:
    Cashingn2 said:
    Also, I did go back and read the rest. I'm sorry that you've dealt with depression. I've been there myself.
    Thanks, It has been a hard road. I was severely depressed like as in can't get out of bed, want to end things...DARK times. So I sort of feel like over the last 10yrs while I have been getting mentally healthy I have been crawling my way out of a cavern. I just know for me when I have negative thoughts in my head I get sad so I try and only think happy and I try to be "go-lucky" my grandpa calls it and oddly enough your thoughts really do help with your mood, or at least its worked for me. 
    I feel really proud of you for this. Like...you figured out something that works for you and you did it and continue doing it and make progress everyday. 

I never talk about it with anyone even IRL but I've struggled my whole life...lots of issues run in my family...and I try to do the same thing. Anyway. I can relate here and it makes me smile to hear this sort of stuff from you Cambury. Love seeing great people making progress and finding what WORKS for them. It's so tough to figure it out. Also tough to stick to it. OK getting carried away. Stopping.
    Your a big ole sappy sap!!!! :) But really, thank you! 
  • osajia said:
    osajia are you OK or do you need to talk about your and FI "fight" I know its hard sometimes when you have a blow up. BTDT sadly. I am here for you if you ever need anything. 
    Awe thank you. I am OK. Calmed down now after printing 50+ pages of cardstock and drinking 2 beers lol. Nearly ready to turn off Modern Family and join him in bed. Nearly. ;)
    I bet the beers contributed to you being a big ole sappy sap LOL ;) I am glad your OK. We here on the SB thread are here for you!! Call on us anytime....we will be here (insert sappy song now) :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"