January 2014 Moms
Options

Babybrezza... Worth the money?

So a friend told me about the Babybrezza Formula Pro but never heard of it before. Checked it out on Target's website and seems very helpful for formula feeding. Love how they describe it as a Keurig for babies. Just wondering if anyone has used it before and what your opinion is. $150 isn't cheap so I want to make sure is worth it before I buy.

Thanks ladies

Re: Babybrezza... Worth the money?

• Options
    Hey! I mostly lurk or post on the multiples board but I figured I would chime in because there probably aren't too many people who currently have this item. We had twins on December 7th and started eff about a month later. I bought the Brezza at about 2 months and we absolutely love it. It really does make the perfect bottle. It's easy to clean and I haven't had any other issues. The only thing I do is hand make bottles every so often just to check the color of the Brezza bottle to make sure the Brezza doesn't look watered down. I really like it and it makes our life a lot easier with two!
    Type 1 Diabetic, Hashimotos, RA. Its twins!!!!  EDD 1/6/2014 Di/di b/g twins.
  • Options
    Yes!!! I love it. Just a make sure you clean the area where the formula comes out daily because it can build up there and your formula won't be made right. Learned that the hard way. Totally worth the money because NO CLUMPS!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love our Baby Breeza!! Makes life so much easier. I echo everything pp said. If you have BBB or BRU near you, you can use a 20% off coupon, saves $30.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. Went to bru with my 20% coupon today and bought it. I LOVE it! Best thing since sliced bread lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"