July 2012 Moms
Options

Working Moms

britbratjfbritbratjf member
edited March 2014 in July 2012 Moms
I just wanted to let you know how grateful you should be that you have a 9-5 job with a routine. It makes it being a parent so much easier than if you were a Hollywood movie star that had to be on set for weeks at a time making millions of dollars.

Seriously what is wrong with Gwyneth Paltrow? Someone needs to slap her...

Edit: link https://usat.ly/1my7JSA
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Working Moms

• Options
    aylafsu88aylafsu88 member
    edited March 2014
    I know! I mean it must be hard to fly in a private jet, take month long vacations between jobs, and have no budget when buying things. She has it so rough.
  • Options
    aylafsu88 said:

I know! I mean it must be hard to fly in a private jet, take month long vacations between jobs, and have no budget when buying things. She has it so rough.

Not to mention personal assistants to handle all scheduling and a nanny for each child.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not to mention personal assistants to handle all scheduling and a nanny for each child.
    That is right! I forgot about the nannies, chefs, housekeepers etc. It must be hard to direct and coordinate all of those people instead of having to do it yourself like most working moms.
  • Options
    I can't stand that pretentious woman. I mean...I consciously can't stand her.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think there is some truth to routine making things easier.  I was off for a year with LO and some days it does feel like work is a break and I enjoy the adult time.

...but seriously, Gwyneth probably has a nanny, cleaning staff, gardeners, tutors for her kids and more.  Your average working parents has to be the accountant, maid, chauffeur, cook and more...plus work a 9-5 job.  That is not easy!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"