July 2012 Moms
Options

Favorite Toy

This winter seems to be never-ending, and I'd like to add a new toy to Tumaini's collection to help us get to spring. However, I went to Target today and didn't see anything that seemed like much fun or age-appropriate. What are your LOs loving these days?
Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: Favorite Toy

• Options
    oh, kind of like this but he has cars instead of fish...
    I saw this at the store, but it said 3+, I don't know why. I'm sure she'd love that!

• Options
    Dagny is very into her Little People right now. She also likes her musical instruments, babies, kitchen and coloring. Stickers are a big hit here too.

@babywinks I've never seen those snap dolls before and I'm totally going to get one for Dagny's Easter basket - she would love that!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    He loves his pretend cell phone (without the batteries, sorry kid) and his popper vacuum.

Most of his toys are 3+, honestly. It seems like there's very little between infant toys and 3+!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    She has been playing with her new "purse" and heels since yesterday. She loves it. I know that isnt a toy per se. But she has never really taken to toys much. She likes puzzles, coloring, books, dolls, and tv sadly.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    ALou9785 said:

She got this Little People set for Christmas and loves it; she mostly plays with the car track. 

*This photo is from the internet and is definitely not my disgusting house. My disgusting house looks way different.*

Good God! Ew!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    corgimum said:
    image I just bought this from Target this week and he LOVES IT. However, it leads to a lot of tears when it is time to put it away. B. Toys Rally Ripster remote-control car if the image doesn't work.
    She needs this. H and I are going to love playing with it!

• Options
    zyaszyas member
    corgimum said:
    image I just bought this from Target this week and he LOVES IT. However, it leads to a lot of tears when it is time to put it away. B. Toys Rally Ripster remote-control car if the image doesn't work.
    Oh my goodness, I haven't seen this in stores yet. Ava LOVES cars so I bet she would love this. I might have to get it for her for Easter :)
  • Options
    zyaszyas member
    Ava is loving her shape sorter toy (Tupperware) and is always bringing it to us asking us to empty it for her. She also loves all books of any type - always a favorite. 

Oh and she loves loves loves these little eggs (peek n peep eggs) that my parents gave her back in the fall - she seriously plays with them everyday and has ever since she got them. Best toy ever!

And of course, anything Elmo related too. 

• Options
    zyas said:
    Ava is loving her shape sorter toy (Tupperware) and is always bringing it to us asking us to empty it for her. She also loves all books of any type - always a favorite. 

Oh and she loves loves loves these little eggs (peek n peep eggs) that my parents gave her back in the fall - she seriously plays with them everyday and has ever since she got them. Best toy ever!

And of course, anything Elmo related too. 

We have those eggs! They're my go-to gift for one year olds. We love them.

• Options

Will loves this riding toy:

It's Dusty from Planes. He's never seen the movie, but he got this for Christmas and rides on it every day. We have hardwood so he just rolls up and down our halls yelling "BYE! BYE!".

Eats childproof locks for breakfast...image

• Options
    MissMusic said:
    I'm a little nervous because my kid does not play with any of the toys that people have pictured here. She does not very much like to push cars, go fishing, or any of that kind of thing. She does not like to play dress up. She much prefers 2 things for herself, or play with blocks. Plain wooden block. I'm okay with that as its low tech that's kind of cool, but I wonder if I'm not exposing her too and I think. there are now about a million typos in this stupid hoe, because I am doing voice recognition. It won't let me edit so you guys will have to either figure out what I'm saying or just pat me on the back because you think I am drunk beyond belief.
    Honestly, the reason I want a new toy for her isn't because she's bored but because I'm bored of playing with her with her existing toys. I think less is more when it comes to kid toys, but I have a hard time sticking to the philosophy. I wish I could be more like you.

You might want to do something about that drinking problem. It's Tuesday night, and not very late  ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"