August 2013 Moms

Prob. Belongs on baby names board but IDGAF

I recently found out that a family member is due with her 3rd in June. She has two other girls who have been taken away from her and I won't get into details about her history of serious drug abuse and is possibly looking at prison time for child neglect.. But I can not wrap my head around the name she has chosen. Her baby daddy/fiancé sells Mary Jane.. Whatever 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
she is naming her son Kash. Kash Joseph. It irks me. And makes me feel like this about the whole deal: 
I also think I may be a teeny but jealous that she is getting this HUGE shower and Z is my first didn't get to have one. It's all good though.
Thanks for listening.

Re: Prob. Belongs on baby names board but IDGAF

• It would be funny if her last name was Money..

That sucks about the drug abuse and neglect though.,hopefully she can get some help and is able to be there for this baby... It sounds like she has bigger issues than picking a name :-/

Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• I think Kash is becoming a pretty popular name. The name choice doesn't bother me.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Loading the player...
  • See! There should be a law that okays/not okays people with these offenses to have additional children. 

:( I hope those children are with loving family instead of in the system.

• That is really sad. The name choice is the least offensive thing about the whole situation.

• Cash was on my list of maybe's if LO had been a boy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My friend amy named her son Cash...it doesn't bother me. Nms...but I've heard much much worse.
  • I realllllly don't like the name. 
    Due with #5 April 22, 2015. It's a girl!!!!! 

Yes it was planned, yes we know what causes that, no we are not on public assistance, and yes we will be getting cable after this. ;)

• Yeah, why are they having a shower for this girl? I don't mind Cash but she should at least spell it correctly.
    ETA: Maybe she's choosing the name because that's what she's going to sell him for later on?

/dead

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• petey1106 said:
    Yeah, why are they having a shower for this girl? I don't mind Cash but she should at least spell it correctly.
    ETA: Maybe she's choosing the name because that's what she's going to sell him for later on?
    I laughed and then felt ashamed of myself.
    Me too. It was a lot like this

I guess yes the name is the least of the worries anditsnot that bad, but I feel like they chose the name with thoughts of Cash Money. Idk, I guess I didn't want to make a big stink about her having a third child and everyone being so happy about it when she doesn't even have custody of her other two. So perhaps. I'm trying to find smaller things bad about the situation. I just can't wrap my mind around how everyone is so gung-ho about it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Please don't be offended by the BFing part, it's not meant to be offensive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"