36% 24 votes
13% 9 votes
4+
12% 8 votes
SS
7% 5 votes

Re: TVs in your house

• Options
    We have 3 that work.  ONe old one that just sits in the kitchen but isnt hooked up to a cable box so doesn't work.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    55" in the living room, and a 20" in (GASP) Alice's room. The one in her room doesn't work right now. It is on the wall in front of my elliptical that never gets used. LOL

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a 40" in the living room and playroom and then a 20" in our bedroom. We had another 40" in the basement man cave but the tv got ruined when our basement flooded last year. I was super mad to as it was only 6 months old!

• Options
    SS: we have a screen that we can use for DVDs or downloads, but it's not a TV and we watch very little on it.
  • Options
    One is in the basement/playroom. The other in our family room. We have another in storage but couldn't think where to put it in this house. So there it sits.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options

A 42" in our living room and that's it.

Us too.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    My step dad and mom have five in there 1800 square foot ranch. One in the basement. On in the master. One in a guest room one in the kitchen and one in the living room. The kicker is that the kitchen and living room are 14 ft away from each other. And they seem to all be on and at a loud volume for my mom who insists she is not losing her hearing. And on Fox news. I cannot be in that house for long before I go batty.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options

4 TVs??? Who has 4 TVs?!?!

We have one in the living room. 

We have four TVs. One in the living room, master bedroom, boys room and the garage
  • Options
    yeah our whole place is 2 big rooms so...we also have 2 ipads and several computers at our place so those replace TVs in a way

were you allowed to have TV's in your rooms as a kid? I wasn't!

• Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    I got my first in-bedroom tv at age 13. It was a 17 inch black and white monstrosity that I was only allowed to play my N64 on. LOL

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    We have 2, a huge tube tv in the living room, I refuse to throw away a good tv for a flat screen that ds is going to knock over.  And we have one in our bedroom that we never use.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yes I had a got a tv in 8th grade. My dad got it for me for Christmas but he died before he could give it to me. I had it up until last year too. It also had a built in VHS player. 
  • Options

50" in upstairs living room.  
    42" in downstairs living room
    32" in bedroom
    27" in garage
    19" in kitchen

And that's funny because we don't have cable or anything.  The downstairs one is watched maybe 3 times a month.

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • Options
    We have 5. A 60'' in our great room, a 42'' in our living room, a 37'' in our master, a older large tube TV in our playroom and a smaller flat screen in our guest room. I'm actually pushing to get another small flat screen to mount on the wall over our master bathroom tub. Clearly, we like TV! But, actually, they are rarely on, except for in the evening when the kids are asleep...
    M/C #1 - BFP-1/16/08 Dx Blighted Ovum-2/4/08 D&C-2/8/08 @ 7 weeks M/C #2 - BFP-3/31/08 Early M/C-4/10/08 @ 5 weeks M/C #3 - BFP-6/31/08 Early M/C-7/13/08 @ 5.5 weeks Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Just one in the living room. 

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • Options
    The only time I ever had a tv in my room was when I was living in the dorm in college. We have one tv and I don't think we will ever have more then that.
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    Ours is on a stand, up against a wall.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    We have one in our living room.  No cable, but we stream hulu and netflix through the blu-ray player.  Many years ago we also had one in our bedroom, but it broke and we never bothered to replace it. 

Growing up I had my first TV in my room when we moved into our new house, so I was 6.  My parents have 5 TVs in their house, growing up it was 6 TVs but they no longer have one in the kitchen. 
  • Options
    yeah our whole place is 2 big rooms so...we also have 2 ipads and several computers at our place so those replace TVs in a way

were you allowed to have TV's in your rooms as a kid? I wasn't!

We only have one TV in the house, but...I had a TV in my room when I was probably 12. It's funny because I say I would not want that for my kids, but I have very fond memories of watching Scooby Doo and I Love Lucy before bed most nights.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"