September 2012 Moms
Options

Hump Day

2»

Re: Hump Day

• Options
    I'm wondering if my weight gain has anything to do with me quitting sugar free redbull cold turkey.  I was drinking a lot.  Hmm.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    Pokedot said:
    AlinnJo said:
    Pokedot said:

I did awesome with my eating/exercise yesterday then went in the freezer after dinner and realized I still had some Mackinaw Island Fudge ice cream in there, so I ate it. In my defense it was to get it out of the house :D

I'm beyond exhausted today. DH's alarm went off and it felt like I had just went to bed. I've given up on coffee except the weekends because I'd rather have a little coffee and a lot of flavored creamer.

Mackinaw island fudge is my FAVORITE!!! So yummy! Hope you are able to wake up a little today! 
    Mine too! Only one place around here makes it the "right" way. Jilberts Dairy. Other ones I've noticed use nuggets and a chocolate syrup but Jilberts uses actual chocolate shavings. It's amazing!

The only place that makes it the "right way" is actually on Mackinac Island :) Seriously though, its amazing.

I *think* Jilberts provides the ice cream on the island and uses actual Mack Fudge. So delicious!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I act like a psycho when someone slams a door in my house. I don't know anyone who has actually broken a finger or had one severed but for some reason I'm terrified that this will happen.

My neighbor told me this morning that I'm cuter pregnant than not. Wtf. I'm not sure how to feel.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options
    BPerBPer member
    mnkate said:
    A starts his pre-preschool tomorrow morning (it's called Parents Morning Out - is offered once a week from 9-11:30, and is a chance to go do stuff without my kid! I'm getting my brows waxed. Yay!) And then he starts morning daycare on Friday.

I'm super nervous because I feel like it's a lot to throw at a kid on two consecutive days. Two 1st days of school. But it's the only way it would line up, so I have to hope for the best. I work on Fridays, so that's a must.....and my brows are horrific and I really want an hour or two to sit in a coffee shop, so I am DEFINITELY not giving up my Parents Morning Out spot.

I'm getting my eyebrows waxed this afternoon.  I'm going to the benefit brow bar at Ulta for the first time.  I hope they make me look fancy.  I've never been so excited for an eyebrow wax.

The woman who normally does my eyebrows is batshit crazy I've decided.  She's british, and very curt and sometimes straight up mean.

• Options
    I've had to actually start working recently...so I don't get fired.
    :-w
  • Options
    Pokedot said:
    Pokedot said:
    AlinnJo said:
    Pokedot said:

I did awesome with my eating/exercise yesterday then went in the freezer after dinner and realized I still had some Mackinaw Island Fudge ice cream in there, so I ate it. In my defense it was to get it out of the house :D

I'm beyond exhausted today. DH's alarm went off and it felt like I had just went to bed. I've given up on coffee except the weekends because I'd rather have a little coffee and a lot of flavored creamer.

Mackinaw island fudge is my FAVORITE!!! So yummy! Hope you are able to wake up a little today! 
    Mine too! Only one place around here makes it the "right" way. Jilberts Dairy. Other ones I've noticed use nuggets and a chocolate syrup but Jilberts uses actual chocolate shavings. It's amazing!

The only place that makes it the "right way" is actually on Mackinac Island :) Seriously though, its amazing.

I *think* Jilberts provides the ice cream on the island and uses actual Mack Fudge. So delicious!

well that would make sense then, seeing as we both think it's the best :D
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've had to actually start working recently...so I don't get fired.
    :-w
    I've been busy, too.  :(  So I'm essentially complaining about something that I'm not able to adequately contribute to. 

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    I wish the housing market was better in Florida. I'm jealous of all you ladies that are able to sell your houses. If we sold now, we'd lose at least $40,000 :(
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options
    Is everyone in a private group, and I didn't get an invite?  :-p

Seems desolate here :(
    I'm in finance and it is the end of the quarter. I have been working ridiculous hours the past week. 5 more days, 5 more days...I can't wait until April 1st.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options

Is everyone in a private group, and I didn't get an invite?  :-p

Seems desolate here :(

I'm in finance and it is the end of the quarter. I have been working ridiculous hours the past week. 5 more days, 5 more days...I can't wait until April 1st.

You can do eeet!

• Options
    27boo27boo member
    hmp1 said:
    The house we made an offer on has foundation issues. Goodbye house. :(
    Is it common in your area? Foundation problems are super common where we lived in TX so we fixed the foundation just prior to closing per the buyer's request. It was expensive but needed to be done to sell the house. My parents also fixed their foundation while living in their house in TX. 

Did you ask the owner to fix the foundation?
    Our realtor said they are pretty motivated to sell and will probably fix about anything within reason. The main thing that sold us on the house is the location. The bedrooms are very small and we'd need to look into a new heating/cooling system soon. This feels like just one more thing and maybe we should walk away. But on the other hand, it might give us a chance to build some equity and upgrade in a few years. I'm so all over the place.

To top it off, we looked at an adorable house tonight for only 10,000 more on the better end of the same street. It also has a lot I like and a few things I really don't. Aaaaaaaaa....
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
  • Options
    I still haven't recovered from my son's 5th birthday. 3 weeks of house guests and a huge party really take it out of you. I've missed you guys. It was seriously hurting my bump time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"