2nd Trimester

Re: N/A

• There is a lot of personal info in your ultrasound pictures. You may want to edit them. Also you saved the pic as baby girl, so I'm guessing they told you girl?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Our input does not matter as most of us are not trained ultrasound techs. What did your tech say?

• Loading the player...
  • Ginny they did say girl :) And this is my first discussion post, so I wasn't aware of how much actually showed! And I know no one on here will be able to tell me what I'm having...that's not really the point, I just thought it would be fun, that's all.
  • goodness gals..why be so blunt lord..the girl was just merely having fun..ya know u can do that while being preggo smh

anyways sweetheart..i am not a professional but its def a girl (ie i was typing this when u just posted the gender)

ENJOY LUV! :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimageimageimage imageimage
  • goodness gals..why be so blunt lord..the girl was just merely having fun..ya know u can do that while being preggo smh

anyways sweetheart..i am not a professional but its def a girl (ie i was typing this when u just posted the gender)

I have plenty of fun while pregnant, thanks. The whole "let's guess the sex" game is silly.

Why be so blunt? Because that is what this forum is all about. Blunt is who we are, that's what is so great about these boards.

I truly do not understand how it is this is suppose to be fun. I really don't get it.

I would want someone to tell me if I had posted a picture with personal information on a public site. There are a lot of creeps on the Internet. And the picture was titled with her name and baby girl, so there was no guess work involved.

I have plenty of fun while pregnant thank you.

• DD! Bad idea, OP. Now you are just bringing more attention to yourself.
  • Why, do you think strangers would enjoy this ?  What a strange thing to post ?

Why be so blunt? Because that is what this forum is all about. Blunt is who we are, that's what is so great about these boards.

I truly do not understand how it is this is suppose to be fun. I really don't get it.

Then maybe you should not go on this discussion Debbie Downer. Go spread your negativity on your on discussion boards.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"