Caribbean Babies

AW: Family Pics!

My acquaintance/friend came over last weekend and took some pictures of all of us. Here's one of all us!

Also - she didn't charge us for it, I think shes just doing pics to build her portifolio, but we'd like to give her something for her time. She lives out of town, so would mailing her like a Target gift card be good? We don't have much extra money, but we could do $30 I think?

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

[Deleted User]Diordra[Deleted User]BlackBooks[Deleted User]HappyFeet34[Deleted User]DarcyHermione[Deleted User][Deleted User]yurmomkirby023[Deleted User][Deleted User]BlckRosespieceofme[Deleted User][Deleted User]

Re: AW: Family Pics!

• Love that pic! Sending her a little something would be a nice gesture.
    TTC #1 since Oct. 2012 | BFP Feb. 21, 2014!
    imageimage
  • Gorgeous!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

married on the sweetest day 10.20.12

Chicken - 07.08.06 | Bubsy - 02.24.09 | Sunshine - 07.16.14

I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more.
  • Loading the player...
  • Love it! You look awesome. I think the gift card is a great idea!
  • Love that picture! I think sending a personalized thank you note and the gift card would be a sweet gesture.
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • awww cute photo!
    TTC Since July 2012
    BFP #1 11/07/12   M/C 12/11/12
    BFP #2 2/23/13    M/C 03/6/13
                       BFP #3 9/2/13  EDD 05/17/14                     
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Love all of the pics! You are seriously one hot pregnant woman. The shot of you in front of the curtains is so stunning (and love the curtains, too).
  • These are super cute!

Formerly Aaren91011
    Trying for baby #1 since July 2013  -  DX: PCOS
    BFP: 2/27/14 - EDD 11/11/14 - MMC 4/21/14 @ 11w (stopped growing @ 9w)
    TTA until January
  • You are so pretty! And your dogs are such characters! I love the photo of one of the dogs looking at your bump, and the one of your DH and the dogs looking up. :)
    imageimage
    tealowl
  • tealowl said:
    I am so in love with these. You (and your family) are gorgeous. What a wonderful photographer!

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• They are all gorgeous! And is it just me or does your guy remind anyone else of BJ Novak?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

married on the sweetest day 10.20.12

Chicken - 07.08.06 | Bubsy - 02.24.09 | Sunshine - 07.16.14

I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"