October 2012 Moms

Tuesday Randoms

Because it's no longer Monday!!!

Anyone out there?

Re: Tuesday Randoms

• I've spent all day trying to come up with another Titillating Tuesday poll.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I can't believe how dead this place is today.

I'm currently trying to upload pictures onto shutterfly to take advantage of the free book offer that expires tonight at midnight.

I'm horrible at keeping up.  I'm overwhelmed.

2014 will be better - 2014 will be better.

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • Loading the player...
  • We went to story time at the school this morning. I packed Emma's bag for day care tomorrow and labeled all her stuff. Hopefully I remembered everything. Just finished lunch and I have a headache. Think I'm overwhelmed by the thought of tomorrow. I just want to curl up in a ball and hide under a blanket. Blah.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• I'm bored out of my mind at work. I have a ton of stuff to do but am sending out applicant letters and can only send them in batches of 75 and this case is HUGE. each batch takes a minute or two but I've been waiting for 6 for this one.

So I'm zillow'ing.

• I think there's something about this time of year... everyone seems stretched so thin and stressed out! After the week we had last week I just have to keep telling myself it HAS to get better! We did two doctor visits for double ear infections (again), and juggled to find sitters to keep the girls out of daycare since they were constantly running fevers. I wanted to stay home with them so badly but I had night programs to run and no one else could do them and it was too late to cancel. My man is a farmer and hitting his busy time so he's exhausted. And my brother seems to be hitting another rough patch with his depression. He reactivated his facebook page and he's been writing suicidal things. He can usually be "talked down" but dammit, I'm tired of this sickness. I want to love on my daughters when I get home, not be on the phone with my sobbing brother. Flammable, probably. I hate mental illness, HATE it.

• chricast said:
    We went to story time at the school this morning. I packed Emma's bag for day care tomorrow and labeled all her stuff. Hopefully I remembered everything. Just finished lunch and I have a headache. Think I'm overwhelmed by the thought of tomorrow. I just want to curl up in a ball and hide under a blanket. Blah.
    Good luck tomorrow! It will be rough for you, but she will have the best time at daycare! And its okay to call as much as you want. I think the first week I called every hour just for the director to tell me he was doing great. It will get easier, also now I just take a sippy cup with me as I keep his blanket and extra clothes in his box at daycare.  I bring them home on friday to wash and they go back with him on monday.

• I just did more online shopping today! I better hide the credit card!
    ;)

• @mbm1983‌ I think this bag is overflowing because I have to bring everything diapers, wipes, clothes, cot sheet etc. Once it is all there it can stay!
    @stephcarter‌ feel free to text me some good houses to look at :)
    @BabyCarryingVessel‌ huge hugs mama
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Also it is gonna snow tonight! Winter is over dammit go away snow!
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• DD has a runny nose and cough. 

It's been 2 weeks and my cell phone is gone. :(  Although I am like 99% sure it is in my house or car somewhere.  I went to go get a new one last night, but the store closed at 8 and we got there 10 minutes too late. maybe it's a sign that I'll find it today! 

Still looking into going back to work, but I'm not sure what I want to do...decisions, decisions. 
  • @mbm1983 Wesley's daycare helps with potty training as soon as he starts to show an interest. I am super excited that they will help so I don't feel alone!

• mbm1983 said:

i am secretly hoping my sister will take the reigns and potty train my kid while she's at daycare. it's still too early for her, but she's kind of getting there.

the other night i set her on the potty, she farted a bunch and then said, "i poopoo!" followed by wild clapping and laughing.

This is a really good sign that she is close.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • I started eating really healthy again two weeks ago and the scale is really showing it! I gotta lose some major poundage!!

• I OD'ed on garlic last night and 20 hours later I still feel like I am going to die.
    How do you OD on garlic?

• I OD'ed on garlic last night and 20 hours later I still feel like I am going to die.

How do you OD on garlic?

No such thing!!!

• I took both my cats to the vet today with my toddler. It wouldn't have been bad, but my cats weigh 15lbs and 19lbs, so they don't fit in one carrier. I had two cat carriers and my son. It was pretty ridiculous.
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    I'm convinced everyone who works in an insurance customer service call center has special asshole training they have to go through. With classes such as "How To Talk For 10 Minutes And Not Answer The Question" and "Creative Ways To Piss Off Customers" or maybe "How To Repeat The Customer's Question 8 Different Ways Before Giving Your Non-Answer!"  My jaw hurts from clenching it so hard for the last 20 minutes.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • So a rep from DH's company took a of bunch them to dinner tonight. Dinner was at 5:30, he called me a few minutes ago to tell me how he's leaving there now (its almost 9:30 now) and how they must've had a $2000 tab and he ordered all this food. And went on and on telling me how awesome it was and he ordered a $100 appetizer and oysters on top of that and some $85 steak and $300 bottles of wine. i felt bad but i wanted to scream SHUT THE FUCK UP i had half a pancake and your baby was ridiculously exhausted and miserable but i couldn't put her to bed when i wanted to because your other kid didn't get home until 7:30 and when she did homework was a fucking nightmare! 

I'm stressed out and just emotionally drained with everything thats going on. and now he's going to come home and tell me again, taking 45 minutes to tell a 3 second story, and I'm just going to have to smile and suck it up.

i bet he doesn't even ask how my day was. ahhhhhhhhhh.

I'm just being a bitch today

• mbm1983 said:
    The broken toy song on doc mcstuffins might be the saddest song i have heard in a long time.

I heard it to tonight and thought the same thing.

• We just finished watching free birds and it was way cute, and funny. The turkey Reggie was cracking me up throughout the whole movie.

• Random question for cs mamas... Does your scar tingle when you sneeze??

• LauraT25 said:
    Random question for cs mamas... Does your scar tingle when you sneeze??
    YES. And sometimes it itches but I can't scratch it because the area is numb.
    Weird feelings there - it's stopped being numb, but it itches and often feels super-sensitive. Like the opposite of numb. (Doesn't tingle when I sneeze though!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"