September 2012 Moms
Options

American Idol

Dare I ask if anyone still watches AI?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: American Idol

• Options
    Meeeeeee!!!!! And I love Alex, he is my favorite. I watch it with my older kids, they love it.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options
    I watch. I liked MK, but she was a disaster last week. DH likes Jena a lot. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    I tried to watch again this season but early tv shows (before the kids go to bed) are just too hard to fit into our nights. I love Harry and Keith so have caught a few episodes to see them but I don't know the contestants at all. 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    I watch. I liked MK, but she was a disaster last week. DH likes Jena a lot. 

MK was my favorite from the beginning. Alex is DH's favorite.

I think Malaya has a HUGE voice, and I could see her going gospel with a record deal either way.

I have always loved Harry, but the show makes me love him even more. He's hilarious and he is spot on with his criticism.

• Options
    MrsKipperMrsKipper member
    edited March 2014
    I watch. Moreso out of obligation because this season is no good!! I'm glad MK is gone finally! She sang one note...the whole time. I got so frustrated when they would tell her how great she sounded.

I feel the same about Sam. He's so boring but they just keep saying how good he is! I also feel like they're forcing the whole "girls love you" thing with him. He is nowhere near heartthrob material, IMO. Very frustrating!

There's just no one that's really great this year. Malaya has a good voice but she's not always consistent. It does seem like she's calmed down a lot, which has worked to her advantage! I liked Ben, he could have been really fun.

I keep saying I'm going to stop watching because I just end up complaining the whole time, but there's nothing else on TV this time of year and we're all out of Netflix shows!

ETA: I am, however, loving the judges. I like that there's no ongoing, unneccesary drama. They all seem to really like each other even when they disagree.

Anniversary

• Options
    MrsKipper said:
    I watch. Moreso out of obligation because this season is no good!! I'm glad MK is gone finally! She sang one note...the whole time. I got so frustrated when they would tell her how great she sounded. I feel the same about Sam. He's so boring but they just keep saying how good he is! I also feel like they're forcing the whole "girls love you" thing with him. He is nowhere near heartthrob material, IMO. Very frustrating! There's just no one that's really great this year. Malaya has a good voice but she's not always consistent. It does seem like she's calmed down a lot, which has worked to her advantage! I liked Ben, he could have been really fun. I keep saying I'm going to stop watching because I just end up complaining the whole time, but there's nothing else on TV this time of year and we're all out of Netflix shows!
    Yes, I was rooting for Ben - he is from my town! I agree through, no one is really awesome this year.

• Options
    I watch it too, and also like Alex the best at this point.  I was very skeptical about Ben and think they had WAY too many country boys at the beginning, but he turned out to be one of my favorites so I was sad to see him go.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"