January 2014 Moms

How do you like your bagels?

Sorry I'm a food whore. I'm just curious and like to try new things! I also like to see how diverse the answers are and since there are so many options, a poll would ridiculous.

So? How do you like your bagels?

Re: How do you like your bagels?

• Cinnamon raisin bagels smothered in mixed berry cream cheese spread! The best brand of bagel I have found is at Walmart and is Thomas' and the cream cheese spread is store brand!
  • cnctfcnctf member
    Cheese bagel with a lot of cream cheese!!
    image=
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Asiago cheese bagel with veggie cream cheese - it has to be homemade veggie cream cheese though with chunks of veggies in it. 

• Depends on what I am craving. Sometimes it is just butter other times I need herb and garlic cream cheese. I also love bagel sandwiches.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I like bagel thins with butter or plain cream cheese. At Panera I Iike their asiago cheese w plain cream cheese. I'm a purist lol

• Onion bagel with peanut butter.

• SJSLASJSLA member
    Toasted onion bagel with plenty of mascarpone cheese (Italian cream cheese).
    --------------
    "Practice any art, music, singing, dancing, acting, drawing, painting, sculpting, poetry, fiction, essays, reportage, no matter how well or badly, not to get money and fame, but to experience becoming, to find out what's inside you, to make your soul grow." --Kurt Vonnegut
  • Toasted onion bagel with veggie cream cheese. I also love a cheddar cheese bagel toasted with butter and plain cream cheese.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Everything bagel with plain cream cheese, smoked salmon, red onion slices and capers. Or bagel sandwiches with egg, bacon and cheese. Everything bagel, of course.
    photo e2fe0839-b11a-41d8-8a07-1ef481a55d67_zpsda9c0f6f.jpg photo 777c55cb-e377-4070-950b-fdeda172a809_zpscd40251a.jpg IMG_15901 photo IMG_15901.jpg
  • Either an everything bagel with veggie cream cheese or with pork roll, eggs, and cheese on it.
    image image
    Married 8/9/13
    Ashton James Rogers 10/29/13

image  image
  • lots of ways! I ike lotso f the flavors toasted with various cream cheese (the pumpkin bagels with pumpkin cream cheese in the fall are great!) I also will make sandwiches with the plain Sara Lee bagels using cream cheese, deli meat, and deli cheese.

• I prefer blueberry bagels with butter... yum!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Dh teases me but I love plain beagles toasted with whipped cream cheese.  In fact I really will not eat any other type of beag

"Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." -Gandalf 
    m/c #1 01/10/12
    BFP #2 01/18/13. EDD 09/10/13. Missed m/c 02/18/13. 
    BFP #3 5/1/13 My rainbow DS born 1/13/14
    BFP #4 11/11/15 spontaneous m/c 12/28/15
    BFP#5  Praying for another rainbow in February!

• Depends on what I'm craving but my two most common bagel choices are either cinnamon raisin bagel toasted with butter, or everything bagel toasted with herb and garlic cream cheese. And I like a lot of cream cheese.
  • MiaMyPuggleMiaMyPuggle member
    edited March 2014
    Sun dried tomato toasted with low fat veggie cream cheese or a tiny bit of butter. If there are no SDTs, sesame is my go to.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Lightly toasted blueberry (or any type, really) with lots of cream cheese!
  • I have plain w Strawberry Cream Cheese at home, but my absolute favorite is Panera's cinnamon crunch bagel with plain cream cheese. But I would eat any type of cream cheese on it. Or none. It's that good.
    Lilypie - (bDmZ)Lilypie - (SUYh)
    image imageimage

• I LOVE bagels! We got a Tim Hortons in our small town & since then my addiction has gotten worse.
    I like:
    - cheese bagels or sesame bagels with light plain cream cheese
    - blueberry bagels with strawberry cream cheese
    - cinnamon bagels with butter
    - sundries tomato bagel with herb & garlic cream cheese
    *all toasted*
  • Tom Thumb (grocery store with yummy bakery for those that don't have it) makes jalepeno cheddar bagels that I splurge on once in a while. Spread a little salmon cream cheese and it's pure heaven!! The salmon cream cheese was an accident at first, and only something I eat on these bagels, but it has an interesting flavor and goes well with the bagels!
  • Toasted with regular or veggie cream cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 4/2/13

DS born 12/19/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Toasted with cream cheese. I like a variety of bagels.
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• When I was in college, I played varsity soccer. Well on road trips, the coaches would always have bagels, cream cheese, fruit and water/juices for us on the bus and I had to get used to eating untoasted bagels with plain cream cheese. I hated it at first, but I was a starving, poor college kid so I did what I had too. Now I only eat bagels this way! Except I usually order a sesame bagel with veggie cream cheese on the side so I can break off pieces of the bagel and dip it in myself. Yum.

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"