January 2013 Moms
Options

Cabin Fever: Texas Edition.

So, spring has sprung in the lonestar state, and you would think this would mean all sorts of outdoor adventures right? Well. My back yard has been been overtaken by both fire ants, and a pretty nasty variety of army ant. So playing in the yard is out until management sends pest control, and then i am not going to be super thrilled about letting DS play there anyways, because HOORAY NASTY CHEMICALS! *eyeroll*. The only park without walking distance was built in the cretaceous, is unenameled stainless steel, and is so not toddler friendly. So we are cooped up until daddy gets home, except for walks with the stroller which are more for my benefit than his admittedly. So what are some neat things you do with your little ones these days? Extra point for educational, and activities that foster speech development as we are a tad behind on that front.

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

Re: Cabin Fever: Texas Edition.

• Options
    Do you have pinterest? There are tons of great ideas for toddlers activities on there!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @amnat84  the drought is AWFUL right now like half of Fort Hood is on fire. Well not half, but it's bad. Wildfires all over the place. I would kill for a week long storm like the ones we got last spring.

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not language based but...over the weekend we had to bring DS' convertable car seat in the house so DH had space in the car for hauling crap from Home Depot.

DS was IN LOVE with the carseat inside. He was giggling to himself, crawling in, crawling out, sitting backwards, putting toys in it, trying to manipulate the clasps. Over the course of the weekend he spent at least 3 hours playing by himself with it.

IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Options

Not language based but...over the weekend we had to bring DS' convertable car seat in the house so DH had space in the car for hauling crap from Home Depot.

DS was IN LOVE with the carseat inside. He was giggling to himself, crawling in, crawling out, sitting backwards, putting toys in it, trying to manipulate the clasps. Over the course of the weekend he spent at least 3 hours playing by himself with it.

DD did this too! I had it by the front door initially, but moved it into the living room because I couldn't get her to come into the living room with me!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"