Wisconsin Babies

Milwaukee OB, Hospital recommendations

We moved to Milwaukee about 5 years ago and it's time to start trying for #2. My son is 7 and I loved my hospital and OB back home. Since moving here I haven't been able to connect with a OB that I love. We are also considering changing hospitals. Any recommendations would be great! 
Thanks! 

Re: Milwaukee OB, Hospital recommendations

• I'm going to Christine Berg at Aurora on Bluemound Rd. I haven't had my appointment yet, but she came very highly recommended by several friends here.

• Thanks! Do you plan on delivering at West Allis? 

• Loading the player...
  • I'm seeing Anna Marie Windsor at Aurora Good Hope/ Whitefish Bay. I'll be delivering at Aurora in Grafton - I toured the hospital and did a class there, it seems really nice!
  • I see Amy Tamburrino at Wheaton on N 117th St in Tosa.  I'll be delivering at St. Joe's in Milwaukee.  I got lucky and instantly clicked with her ... very down to Earth and no fluff.

• Anyone know OB/ GYN that have early office hours, opening at 7am?
  • Love Dr. Powell and love Women's Pavilion.  Had all three of my kids there (2 naturally and 1 via c-section) and had a great experience each time :).    
    *My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

• I see dr tamburrino too! She's awesome and I agree with "no fluff" she keeps it real. :)
    Favorite thing about FALL?  Cooler weather!!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"