Adoption

A Bond of Life Zionsville, IN

We have an adoption situation with this agency and we are wondering if anyone has worked with them.  They seem very pressuring, but we feel we have a really good match.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks !!

Re: A Bond of Life Zionsville, IN

• I live in Indiana and had never heard of them so I will be interested to see what others have to say. Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC since June 2009
    01/10- Femara
    03/10- Femara
    07/2010- Clomid with injectables and IUI #1
    08/2010- IUI #2
    06/2011- IVF #1 BFP!
    09/2011- Miscarriage at 10 1/2 weeks
    11/2011- FET
    01/2012- Start Home Study process
    03/2012- Home Study approved and now waiting on our child to find us!
    07/2012- matched with a BM who is due in October!
    11/10/12- our son is born!
    11/13/12- court grants us custody!
     12/28/12- finalization! Always ours in our hearts, but.now also ours forever

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

http://keepingupwiththejoneses-dana.blogspot.com/

• dholsapp said:
    I live in Indiana and had never heard of them so I will be interested to see what others have to say. Good luck!

Same for me. By the way @ dholsapp  we have the same finalization date for our LO's. You didn't by any chance go through ASC did you? I remember at our closing there were a number of other families that had gone through the same agency we did.

• Loading the player...
  • @plus12012 That is crazy we have the same finalization date! We went through Kirsh & Kirsh though. Did you like ASC? I've heard good things about them and have a friend who was just matched through them. It seems they are a bit better priced than Kirsh.

TTC since June 2009
    01/10- Femara
    03/10- Femara
    07/2010- Clomid with injectables and IUI #1
    08/2010- IUI #2
    06/2011- IVF #1 BFP!
    09/2011- Miscarriage at 10 1/2 weeks
    11/2011- FET
    01/2012- Start Home Study process
    03/2012- Home Study approved and now waiting on our child to find us!
    07/2012- matched with a BM who is due in October!
    11/10/12- our son is born!
    11/13/12- court grants us custody!
     12/28/12- finalization! Always ours in our hearts, but.now also ours forever

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

http://keepingupwiththejoneses-dana.blogspot.com/

• dholsapp Kirsh and Kirsh are amazing.  We used them with our son.  You cannot ask for nicer people, and everything went so smoothly.  And any questions we have now they still love to help us, even though we were presented with an opportunity through someone else.  They were the first phone call we made because we trust their opinion.

• dholsapp said:
    @plus12012 That is crazy we have the same finalization date! We went through Kirsh & Kirsh though. Did you like ASC? I've heard good things about them and have a friend who was just matched through them. It seems they are a bit better priced than Kirsh.
    I absolutely love ASC. They are amazing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"