Pregnant after a Loss

~Sunday Ticker Change~

How many weeks?  Fruit/veg [if you know]?

How are you feeling?

Any upcoming appointments/milestones/pregnancy updates to share?

Thoughts/vents?

QOTW: What trait of yours or your husband's/partner's do you most hope your child inherits?
Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
*Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~Sunday Ticker Change~

• How many weeks?  Fruit/veg [if you know]? 24 - canteloupe!

How are you feeling?
    OK, but tired and lazy.  I skipped yoga today because I didn't get much sleep and I just couldn't bring myself to get going that early.  I have been getting RLP when I exercise, which is annoying because it keeps me from exercising as rigorously as I would like (which is still pretty tame).

Any upcoming appointments/milestones/pregnancy updates to share?
    Today is officially V-Day!  OB appointment on Wednesday (3/26) but it's not anything important.  Ultrasound to check my placenta and GD test is in 2 weeks (4/9).

Thoughts/vents?
    Nothing today.

QOTW: What trait of yours or your husband's/partner's do you most hope your child inherits?
    I hope he loves books and reading like I do -- but I also hope he's good at sports like my wife!  (He doesn't share her genes, but I am hoping between the donor's genes and her training, he'll be better off than I was).  Being the last kid picked for every team does not really help you set yourself up for a healthy lifestyle, in my experience.
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How many weeks?  Fruit/veg [if you know]? 28 weeks. Eggplant.

How are you feeling? I'm feeling pretty good. My hips are getting achy which didn't happen with my first pregnancy, but from everything I've read, it's completely normal.

Any upcoming appointments/milestones/pregnancy updates to share? Nothing this week.

Thoughts/vents? As we get closer, I'm still feeling anxious about being excited. My husband and I have decided on a name, and my parents have been enjoying buying new items for a little boy, but I still don't really believe we'll take our son home with us. I know this isn't logical but it is the only experience I have. I'm trying to stay positive and take it one day at a time.

QOTW: What trait of yours or your husband's/partner's do you most hope your child inherits? I really hope he inherits his dad's passion for music. My husband loves a large variety of types of music (classical to New Orleans bounce, for instance) and is always on the hunt for other types he might not have experienced yet. 
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks?  Fruit/veg [if you know]? 32 weeks!

How are you feeling? I feel really good.  I had a great week energy wise.

Any upcoming appointments/milestones/pregnancy updates to share? I had an appointment last Monday.  I got the TDaP shot and had a nasty reaction, so that sucked, but the heart rate was good and I am measuring 2 weeks ahead based on fundal height.

Thoughts/vents? I had a really nice shower this weekend.  It really made me happy, because I had a bad week at work.  I found out I need to do something next year that I wasn't planning on and it is going to take time away from LO.  Boo!

QOTW: What trait of yours or your husband's/partner's do you most hope your child inherits? His lack of fear for being silly.  I wish I was more uninhibited when it comes to that.
  • Hey @ball.and.chain!!  Thanks for running the check-in!  Congrats on almost V-Day!  How exciting!

How many weeks?  Fruit/veg [if you know]?  13, Peach!

How are you feeling?  Tired and lazy but that's the norm for this pregnancy.  I finished with my last progesterone supp this morning so that's pretty exciting!!

Any upcoming appointments/milestones/pregnancy updates to share? Finished the supps... next appt isn't until April 15th. 

Thoughts/vents?  I'm kind of worried that I haven't gained any weight but most of what I have read online says not to worry.  I was a little overweight to begin with so I guess I will just gain weight once the baby starts gaining more weight.

QOTW: What trait of yours or your husband's/partner's do you most hope your child inherits? I hope the baby inherits my book smarts.  DH is very smart but not in a very academic way.  Lol.  I hope baby inherits DH's fitness drive and body.  I could have a nice toned body, but working out has just never been my thing.

BFP#1 4/17/2013 EDD 12/25/2013, MC 5/17/2013 8 weeks 3 days D&C 5/18/2013

BFP#2 1/20/2014 EDD 9/28/2014, Baby Evie born on 9/23/2014 at 8:50pm.  6 lbs 15 oz!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"