December 2011 Moms

AW your LOs please

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: AW your LOs please

• Loading the player...
  • mtb21 said:

DD has been wearing big girl underwear for 13 days and hasn't had an accident in 4 days!!

DS finally STTN at 9.5 months and he has been walking for 3 weeks.

Only one in diapers and both kids STTN?? That is amazing!! Definitely time for #3 then.

And another one, E rolled over for the first time today! And C was so excited, it was really cute.
    So much for bragging. STTN only lasted 4 nights.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'd love to AW - but DS's latest has been embracing his two-ness with scribbling dry erase marker and Crayola "Washable" markers all over DD's bedroom walls - and in spite of using Lestoil, alcohol, magic eraser, Chlorox wipes - the (s-word) is likely there permanently so I now get to repaint DD's room :((   The headache about it is I had JUST gotten DD's room finally set up as a more "older" kid's room...

<face palm>

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Tonight DS2 started crying while I was getting DS1 ready for bed (DH is out tonight watching basketball). DS1 got his beloved green dinosaur (a.k.a. the only stuffed animal he's ever gotten attached to) and put it in the RnP to comfort his little brother. It was the sweetest thing.

We moved DS2 into his own room last night (he's 10 weeks old). He slept from about 9:30 to 3:30, and then went back to sleep until 7:30. I am now wondering why we waited!
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We watched the movie '8 seconds' with the boys the other night and I was explaining to ds1 that he was named cayden lane after the cowboy in the movie (lane frost). The boys got really into the movie and ds2 didn't wanna be left out. He asked what his cowboy name was, and I jokingly told dh that we should have named him tuff (lane's best friend in the movie) because this kid is like a tank. So for the last couple of weeks, he introduces himself to people as jaxy tuff! Lol it's the funniest thing and everyone gets so tickled at him. He's so serious and won't answer to jax (or jaxy, his nickname ds1 came up with since he was born) anymore. It's only jaxy tuff now ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Can I just AW my girls because they've started playing together really, really well? I LOVE it. They are so cute. They dance together, play princesses together, "bake" in their playhouse together, play with their babies, go "shopping" etc... They're even learning to manage their conflicts. There's a whole lot less fighting over toys and yelling at each other in general. It's pretty awesome.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"