December 2012 Moms

Let's do something new!

Because we're an awesome board and don't really have any U/O's, let's do "Guilty Pleasure Thursday" this week!!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

Re: Let's do something new!

• My guilty pleasure is I love the chocolate shelled cadbury eggs that come out around Easter!  I buy lots of little bags of them and keep them in the car, at work and home so I can eat them year round!

I also watch Glee  :\">

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Coffee with yummy creamer! Paranormal romance books.
    Cute socks.
    Chocolate.
    Baking.
    Those new pastries at Starbucks.
    Sleep.
    Lip gloss

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Ben and Jerry's new Core flavors. Online shopping for DD, both clothes and toys. New nail polish. Fashion magazines. Lululemon yoga pants. Going to the movies by myself. Annie's Mac and Cheese.
    Me (25) DH (33) BFP #1 on cycle #4: 2/7/12 - M/C 2/26/12 BFP #2 on cycle #1: 4/3/12 - DD born 12/18/12
  • I do have a U/O Lol, but I'll do guilty pleasure :-) I have mostly TV show gp. Game Of Thrones. Can't talk to my bil about it because hubs and I teased him about watching it Lol Say Yes To The Dress Dr. Who @barbar78, YES to cheese! There is a Portuguese cheese that my mil buys and it's awesome. St. George cheese, is hard, VERY sharp, and spicy. I know it sounds stupid but, I love Deviled Chicken spread. And my last thing is, i LOVE Philosophy's Amazing Grace shower gel, but it's 24.00 for 16 oz and I can't afford that in a whim.
  • minervacullenminervacullen member
    edited March 2014
    @ChevelleRivers‌ have you had that gelato that's in the little pints? There's a salted Carmel that's soooo good.

imageimageimage
  • Oh boy, guilty pleasures...

Candy Crush

Historical & Paranormal romance - the really sappy ones :\">

Leaving work early & going to Starbucks to read my romance novels and/or play Candy Crush instead of picking DS up from daycare

#1 though.... pushing snooze on my alarm & making DH late for work so I can bring DS to bed & get some snuggles in the mornings. I love tickling him & making him laugh & be loud when DH is trying to sleep. DS loves to lean in super close to his face, yell "DA!" & whack him on the nose 
    :D
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    image image image
  • @prncebride, let's hear your U/O also!!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• @ExcitedAunt2b‌, I hate if when someone says, "Not that it's any of my business, but...... Esp when it's about the raising of my child.
  • teenager books (divergent/ and I can't wait to see the movie)

trashy reality tv shows (mostly the ones on mtv and bravo)

bubble necklaces and jewelry on etsy

spending way too much in sephora

eating salad then having dessert 

lottery scratchers 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Candy crush addict here on level 321! Watching honey boo boo and teen mom or Sophia the 1st lol. Oreos, my newest is the Hershey's spread with strawberries mmm mmm good!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • My guilty pleasure is I love the chocolate shelled cadbury eggs that come out around Easter!  I buy lots of little bags of them and keep them in the car, at work and home so I can eat them year round!

I also watch Glee  :\">

I do the same thing. I wait until after Easter so they are on sale. Last year, I bought just enough because I'm working on my last bag now!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @ChevelleRivers‌ have you had that gelato that's in the little pints? There's a salted Carmel that's soooo good.

What?! I need to get on that!!
    Me (25) DH (33) BFP #1 on cycle #4: 2/7/12 - M/C 2/26/12 BFP #2 on cycle #1: 4/3/12 - DD born 12/18/12
  • I just ate a small package of the hard shelled Cadbury eggs. And I washed it down with a regular coke
  • kescalera said:

#1 though.... pushing snooze on my alarm & making DH late for work so I can bring DS to bed & get some snuggles in the mornings. I love tickling him & making him laugh & be loud when DH is trying to sleep. DS loves to lean in super close to his face, yell "DA!" & whack him on the nose 
    :D
    This made me literally laugh out loud!  I do the same thing sometimes and LO leans in real close to SO's face and just yells 'DA DA' at him then he'll look at me all confused as to why Da Da didn't answer.

My guilty pleasure is the Reese's Easter eggs! I eat at least 2 whenever I work, I just can't help myself! I have myself convinced that since they have protein in them, there not that bad for me.

I'm also obsessed with Damon from The Vampire Diaries and Klaus from The Originals.. I love Tuesdays and Thursdays! (more like Wednesday's and Friday's, I don't have cable so I watch it the next day on my computer.)
  • teenager books (divergent/ and I can't wait to see the movie)

trashy reality tv shows (mostly the ones on mtv and bravo)

These!
  • Put me down for teenager novels too! Also, mint Oreos. Yum!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"