FFTC

weren't we doing this at some point?
what cha got?

Re: FFTC

• Options
    I just spent $7 on veggie chips.
    They were really good though.

• Options
    I want to ditch my degree and my career and just be a mommy for the rest of my life. This doing mommy and career is breaking my heart.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't want to return to work ever. Even when the kids are in school. Even though I have a Masters in a good field. Even though we still are paying the student loans off. I tell myself I put I the long hours now so I can get a promotion when the kids go to school and I can sit on my bum some.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options
    Man I feel weird with that there. I am going to clarify that I am a buy envious that some mom's are not satisfied with simply being a mom and need more. And am an awe of other moms who put it the hard work outside of the home for the betterment of their family, even when it isn't their first choice. Ok. I said what I needed to say.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    Guise. Today is a day when I really wish it was ok to leave my kid in the car while I run into a store. I just need a specific pack of diapers and I really dont want to drag Girl in and out of her seat. Blah.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options

I definitely don't have what it takes to be a SAHM! I'm a wreck (and my house, too) when I'm home alone with them for two or more days in a row. DH jokes about me quitting and I usually snap back with "why don't you quit?" We earn the same amount, but I carry the insurance, so why even joke? I'm sensitive about that, if you can't tell!

• Options
    Kinda @chricast‌ , kinda my FFTC I have tried really hard to think of a way that I can work from home as a nurse. Unless I can find a rare and mystical caseworker work from home gig, the market is just not there. And that really bums me out. I actually kind of want to change careers, but I don't know what else I could do, especially without extra schooling. I mean, a BSN should be useful everywhere, right!?
    @angelacz87 This won't help you work from home, but it would give you better hours and weekends.
    My mother is a BSN and she works for an insurance company as a clinical consultant on disability claims. She reviews cases and determines whether they are medically supported. She works 9-5 on weekdays, has great benefits and makes around 60K a year. She has been with the company for 13 years.
  • Options
    ^exactly what she said.

T loves cars and balls and blocks, and teddies and sometimes dolls when they behave. My mom said she hopes we have a boy next so we can get a train set, and I was genuinely puzzled about why T can't play with trains. We are so getting a train set - and if she doesn't love it, her parents certainly will!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @angelacz87‌ when I was pg with ds2 I was high risk because ds1 waS a premie. There was a nurse from the insurance company. She called me every 2 weeks to ask me a bunch and answer any questions I had. There was also an insurance nurses line I could call. I would think that could be a stay at home job.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sillygirl85Sillygirl85 member
    edited March 2014
    @angelacz87 My mom works for UNUM. They have offices in Maine, Massachusetts, South Carolina, Tenesse, and California. I don't know if that is helpful to you. You might also try Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield.

ETA: UNUM is looking for a nurse in Portland Maine. You can come live near me!
  • Options
    @BandEddie People forget the whole state of Maine exists. That's why we got ourselves a nut job governor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"