Parenting
Options

I have a lot of feelings.

So, I've been watching Catching Fire at least once a day for the last week. 

Yesterday I started reading the book again during my downtime. 

The movie is better than the book.  It makes more sense and it flows better. 

I can't remember the last time I thought a movie was better than the book. 

I'm having difficulty processing these emotions.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

Re: I have a lot of feelings.

• Options
    I finally saw Catching Fire this last weekend... I liked it alot.

But I'm going to wince in preparation and confess that I've...only seen the movies and have not read these books.

I usually do like to read books before seeing movies based on them...but lately, aint nobody got time.... 
    :!!

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • Options
    The books are really quick reads.  I got through, like, 93% of the book in a few hours yesterday.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also I think as of now, I'm team Peeta

image  image
  • Options
    The books are really quick reads.  I got through, like, 93% of the book in a few hours yesterday.  
    Yeahhh I know but like... lazy.  That's my real excuse.  Bad me. 

I've been trying to read Jane Eyre for like 2 months now and I'm only half way through, but I'm going to blame that one on school starting so ... guess I have to study sometimes and shiz.

image  image
  • Options
    How can you watch a movie once a day? The ENTIRE movie?

Also the last time I really thought  a movie was better than the book was Devil Wears Prada
    I put it on as background noise when I work.  I watched it the first time one night after the girls went to bed.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    Yeahhh I know but like... lazy.  That's my real excuse.  Bad me. 

I've been trying to read Jane Eyre for like 2 months now and I'm only half way through, but I'm going to blame that one on school starting so ... guess I have to study sometimes and shiz.

Book on tape?

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    What's a tape?  JK

Maybe I'll have to give that a try ...I just always assumed I might fall asleep or it wont feel as fulfilling... I like to just read at my own pace as I fly away in my mind and escape.

I do need to make a point to do it more often for sure... Reading is nice.

image  image
  • Options
    Movie Peeta is cute... especially in the second one.  First one he looked kind of awkward at first and then got cuter as it went on...and then in the second I was like helloooo
    high five!

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    edited March 2014
    I'd happily jump into a fake publicity engagement with him any day... ;)  Cmon Katniss, be more excited

image  image
  • Options
    Just saw Catching Fire on Saturday . I loved it!! And yes, Peeta is looking hot!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo 11E5F5F6-4D0F-49E1-B9B6-320CF42213BE_zpspw0gd9zw.jpg photo 4dcf6524-f3e2-4099-82e2-545cd6740157_zpsb9a1d5a3.jpg
  • Options
    Yep.

image  image
  • Options
    I read the first book but not two or three. The catching fire movie was awesome. Just really exciting. Not a peeta fan though. That drip always needs saving.

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • Options
    Yep.
    If given the choice between Josh and Liam, I would have a really hard time choosing but I'm 100% sure I would ultimately go with "threesome".  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    LauraT25 said:
    If we are talking hotties in Catching Fire.......FINNICK.
    CURVEBALL. 

Finnick is a total hottie but his shoulders bug me.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    Is this like Jeremy Renner's fingers? Some people can get past it, some people can't?

Formerly known as KJLx121.
  • Options
    Your legs would slide off them.  They're very slopey.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    Liams good too... but I actually prefer Chris, between the Hemsworth brothers

Finnick was hot too... but a SMIDGE too pretty... a smidge.  I wouldnt kick him out of bed though

image  image
  • Options
    I've only seen the second movie once, but DH just bought it for me, so I can't wait to watch it again...and again...and again. 

I don't know that I could say one was better than the other in terms of second book or second movie. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options
    LauraT25 said:

FINE. More Finnick for me.

I'll take some finnick as well.

image image
  • Options
    @LauraT25 is a generous friend. :)

Formerly known as KJLx121.
  • Options
    I was NOT a fan of Movie Peeta in the first one.  He is growing on me in Catching Fire.  I'm still a bigger fan of Book Peeta, but I'm glad the tide is turning for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"