Parenting
Options

Does anyone want to complain?

2»

Re: Does anyone want to complain?

• Options
    I had a fight with dh in the middle of the night. Dd kept waking and shrieking and i asked for help. Dh said "she's fine, she's settling down on her own."

No, ass, I'm leaning half out of bed to keep my hand on her and she screams when I fall asleep and my hand slips off. She doesn't settle on her own. I wake up and put my hand back on her.

Then he didn't remember the argument this morning which pissed me off more.

image image
  • Options
    My grievance:

I am STARVING. I want to eat all the food. I gained so much weight this winter though, and I need to start to take control and focus on healthy eating. (Not just finishing all of Reese's milkshakes that she wouldn't eat but the doctors ordered) The first few days are the WORST though. I just feel gross. I wish the weight would just fall off of me, while I sat back and do nothing. 
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MrsT0514MrsT0514 member
    edited March 2014
    mbenit4 said:

MrsT0514 said:

Well wtaf. I get DS down for his nap and go to do my workout DVD and theres no sound comi from the ps3. I have no fucking clue what is wrong with this thing. This just put me in a bad mood. I haven't worked out in like 2 weeks and I'm grumpy as fuck. I need to sweat but this piece of shit console in all messed up again. Fuck.
    Audio wire come loose?

I just jigdgle and retightened all of the input/output wires. I also tried playing my dvd in the regular dvd player. Still no sound. Deems like i have a tv problem. Fucking weird bc everything was working fine yesterday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I had a fight with dh in the middle of the night. Dd kept waking and shrieking and i asked for help. Dh said "she's fine, she's settling down on her own."

No, ass, I'm leaning half out of bed to keep my hand on her and she screams when I fall asleep and my hand slips off. She doesn't settle on her own. I wake up and put my hand back on her.

Then he didn't remember the argument this morning which pissed me off more.

DH was awful at MOTN stuff.  I would have to repeat things SEVERAL times to make sure he was actually awake and not sleep-talking in some capacity.  Our biggest grumbles with one another almost all happened after midnight and before 6 am.  Hopefully it gets better soon@rondackhiker.

We have a "don't hold grudges about motn shit" agreement. He's usually pretty helpful but he was kind of useless last night.

image image
  • Options
    MH is useless in the MOTN too.  He sleeps so hard that I practically have to beat him to wake him up, then he wakes up all indignant about having been shoved around.

• Options
    I totally spaced this morning and forgot to dress DD in anything green.  I hope she's not the only one in her class.  Gah -- I suck.

• Options
    Yes! Yes, I do want to complain. So much so that I actually thought to myself at 4 am "I can't wait to start a B&M thread later" as I was listening to a screaming toddler. 

As this rainy Monday progresses, I have so many things I want to bitch about but I'll stick to the original. I'm skipping the period talk just for you LD. You're welcome. 

My DD is 16 months old today and is still waking up to nurse at least once a night- lately with cutting two molars, it's been twice. She eats plenty during the day and is still getting BM in the morning, at lunch, when we get home around 6 pm and before bed. I know she doesn't NEED to eat at 4 am, but she looses her frackin mind if I deny her. After waking up with her at 1:30, I sent DH in there when she woke again at 4. I kept sending him in so soothe her every so often for an hour. An hour straight she screamed (sorry, neighbors)!! At that point I was too tired to deal with it and I felt bad that she'd been crying so long , so I just went and fed her. I just really, really need my child to go the eff to sleep at night and stay asleep. I haven't slept all night since she was born. I'm over it. 

• Options
    Also, I'm glad to know that my DH isn't the only one who sucks at the MOTN wake ups. 

• Options
    LauraT25 said:

We have a "don't hold grudges about motn shit" agreement. He's usually pretty helpful but he was kind of useless last night.

We have this arrangement in our house as well.  Otherwise, my H would probably be buried in the backyard.

Don't get me wrong, I can be pretty terrible in the motn as well. I'm kind of nasty.

image image
  • Options
    My mum keeps complaining about the slow progress of the painting and stuff going on in my house.  She keeps telling me to hire someone to come in and help us get it done.  The $300 or so dollars someone will charge me to paint two walls, would be better spent on the human growing inside me I think.  

My sister doesn't contribute a dime to her sons care.  Every time she calls me to ask if I ordered the other part of her Christmas gift, I want to buy a plane ticket so I can fly down and beat her about the face and neck with a sock full of pennies. 
  • Options
    @Slappalicious- it was 17 miles over a 6 day period. I'm not that ambitious! ;)
    AmberEA14 said:
    Yes! Yes, I do want to complain. So much so that I actually thought to myself at 4 am "I can't wait to start a B&M thread later" as I was listening to a screaming toddler. 

As this rainy Monday progresses, I have so many things I want to bitch about but I'll stick to the original. I'm skipping the period talk just for you LD. You're welcome. 

My DD is 16 months old today and is still waking up to nurse at least once a night- lately with cutting two molars, it's been twice. She eats plenty during the day and is still getting BM in the morning, at lunch, when we get home around 6 pm and before bed. I know she doesn't NEED to eat at 4 am, but she looses her frackin mind if I deny her. After waking up with her at 1:30, I sent DH in there when she woke again at 4. I kept sending him in so soothe her every so often for an hour. An hour straight she screamed (sorry, neighbors)!! At that point I was too tired to deal with it and I felt bad that she'd been crying so long , so I just went and fed her. I just really, really need my child to go the eff to sleep at night and stay asleep. I haven't slept all night since she was born. I'm over it. 

Many of my great TB thread starters come late at night ;)

• Options
    @tricia560 what @mbenit4 said. Also, have you thought about seeing a chiropractor? It's always my go-to recommendation, but I understand some people aren't open to that option. It helped my daughter a lot. 

One of my friends said that her chiro had a great recommendation about helping prevent ear infections when a child gets a cold. She said when they are nursing (would assume it would work for bottle feeding too), pinch their nose to restrict air briefly and it'll cause the ears to release more pressure, clearing the drainage better. I've tried this with my DD and she usually stops nursing at that point so I don't know how it would work for us, but if your kid will let you do it, it doesn't hurt to try. 

Hope that he feels better soon! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"