PIP Reese's haircut — The Bump
Parenting

PIP Reese's haircut

So, today I caught Reese singing the blues. 

We are FINALLY off house arrest and we went to Target and she saw an Octonauts toy she wanted and I told her "no, not today maybe for your birthday. It is too expensive." I caught her singing in the bathroom mirror: "Octonauts too expensive. Maybe birthday. Mommy says not today"

I ALMOST caved.

But anyway, DH chopped off her hair in a page boy cut, her hair (especially her back) is SUPER thin. It worked for a day, but now just looks really thin again. 
My daughter is my hero.
jesuisfatigueethisisbread[Deleted User]WillieNelsonsGardenerMaebbtheimpossibleastronaut[Deleted User][Deleted User]klondikebarjorkz821[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]FrickandFrack[Deleted User][Deleted User]Cookiecake7[Deleted User]LuckyDad[Deleted User]SummerSnow11angelashly[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]bulbasaur359dramamama2beLaurelBee[Deleted User]SpaceGirlSpiffKarbird5vandelayshadypinesBeckyP005[Deleted User][Deleted User]MrsCodeMonkeyBlueRidge8[Deleted User]Littledeer84HelenahhandbasketLadyXaverian[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]phunkyphishrobyn2201nancy30005[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]Tapthathankzeptattoo[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]Mackalien13lildevil968[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]studyinpinkDrea926[Deleted User]winecastle14[Deleted User]BunnyLove416colliebabe[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]

Re: PIP Reese's haircut

• Little rock star! She is freaking adorable!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BeckyP005
  • She's too cute! I love her octonauts song.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Loading the player...
  • Super cute!
    SQUIRREL!!!

• She looks adorable, and that song is hilarious!
    image image
  • How cute is she?  I totally would have caved.  I'm such a sucker.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

[Deleted User]Drea926
  • She is adorable and oh my goodness her singing? Too cute!

Love the haircut!

Our Little Raspberry Born 3/27/12
  • Adorable!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited March 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

Visit Coco's profile on Pinterest.<script type="text/javascript" async src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js"></script> image
  • It is May. I think it was the 26 dollar playset. Not too expensive. But since her diagnosis, she has gotten new toys and things 4/5 days out of the week. This child is going to think that every day is her birthday, Christmas and Hanukkah. 

I am REALLY trying not to cave. She kept on asking for the "expensive octonauts toy"
    My daughter is my hero.
    [Deleted User]
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Visit Coco's profile on Pinterest.<script type="text/javascript" async src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js"></script> image
  • She's freaking adorable! I love her song.

• Awww she is so cute!
    I think I've said this a million times but I love her attitude. :)
    I probably would have caved too but May is not really very far away, right?

Formerly known as KJLx121.
    [Deleted User]
  • So cute! She probably doesn't even know she's so darn cute :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • She is STARTING to realize how cute she is. If she says something that gets a chuckle out of us, she will repeat it again and again. Plus, all of her doctors and nurses LOVE her. So she is become an actress and loving the attention. 
    My daughter is my hero.
    [Deleted User]shadypines[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • Doll!!! And the pink cowboys are cute too!! Where did you find them?

• That is too adorable! 
    image       image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • She is adorable. Love the new cut!
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Baby Due Sept 2020

• @shadypine920

We got them at Target. She had the brown ones in the fall for her Halloween Costume (surprise....she was Jessie!) But they are starting to not fit, so I went back and they didn't have brown anymore just pink.
    My daughter is my hero.
    shadypines
  • Thanks!

I did go to Target.com and they had them, but 'in store only'.

I came across this pair on JCP

• She is so cute!!! Can I buy her the toy and send it to her?!?!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• @drea926

I don't care who gets it for her---LOL. I just said I WON'T, and I feel like I have to stick to my resolve about it. :) 
    My daughter is my hero.
  • LOL she is so cute.. I love the hair cut, it looks good on her

Having the same problem with a toy too w DS. He wants a John Deere Truck we saw at kmart.  Told him to expensive. Full On Fit. went on for an hour. I finally told him, that he just might get it for Easter from the Easter Bunny, it was the only thing that calm him down and he went with it. So Guess I'm getting it for him next month. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards