I'm on spring break. My mom came to visit. I am not a nice person because she's been nice and I have zero patience for her.
Also, we found a house and they accepted our offer. I want to move NOW, but I have to wait until May.
Also, DD had a speech eval and has a more-than-mild delay, so we are looking into speech therapy. We are waiting on an ENT appointment where we anticipate a recommendation for removal of her tonsils and/or adenoids.
Also, I've had more to drink in the past week than I have since January altogether.