Nurseries and Baby Gear

Pics of inside of dresser/changing table drawers

We are using the dresser as his changing table.  I'm having a hard time organizing everything like onesies, blankets, sheets, and then the diapers/wipes and all bath/health products.  Can I see pics or some ideas of what you did.  Thanks!

Re: Pics of inside of dresser/changing table drawers

• If my kid was awake I would go snap a picture! We have ikea organizers in the drawers, the top is for disposables, wipes, and lotions. I've found that having the dividers helps me limit what I buy her (if a section is full I don't buy more of that item type). It also makes it easier for DH to get her dressed or put her clothing away.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we have open shelves on our changing table. The diaper boxes were just the right height, so I put dollar store children-themed wrapping paper around 2 open boxes. Used different paper for each, one has "tops" (onsies, shirts, and footed onsies, etc), the other has "bottoms". A third open box (not wrapped) had half the supply of recieving blankets & burp clothes (the rest of the supply is in a dresser drawer). A shelf on the changing table has the diapers & had an organizer tray with the diaper creme, thermometer and more. Another tray has socks. On the shelf are extra disposable changing pad covers, and the two extra reusable changing pad covers. The wipes bin is kept on the same level that the child goes during changes. Her dresser has a drawer for blankets, another that has the fitted crib sheets & pack n play sheets, another drawer has clothes for the next size up (along with clothes for out of season clothes like sweat shirts and tshirts which we would only need if there was a surprise weather change).

Keep extra wipe packs, additional changing pad covers, the secondary packages of diapers, and everything else in the closet for restocking when supplies run low. Oh and extra bibs were kept there when we were using them.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • oh and a stack of folded baby wash clothes fit perfectly into an old tissue box (the smaller boxes)... after LO was about 5 or 7 weeks old, there was a day that she was napping & the clutter was driving me buggy! I wasn't about to wake her up to go out, & spend money on things we'd use to organize her clothing for such a short time. Figured out could use a number of the various tiny gift bags in drawers to organize her items as well. The repurposed boxes & gift bags are still holding up and in use over a year later.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"