Maryland Babies

Opinions/Reviews: Signature OBGyn (HoCo Hospital)

Hi Ladies,

Does anyone have any experience with Signature ObGyn - they deliver at Howard County (also interested in experiences for those who delivered here)? I delivered my son at Mercy (prior to the new wing opening) and we had a great experience. Unfortunately we had a miscarriage in the fall and my regular practice was absolutely horrible to deal with through the ordeal so I switched to Hoffman and Associates (also deliver at Mercy) and they were actually incredible given the circumstances. That said, we're thinking for this pregnancy we may want to stay closer to home and not hike into the city (I'm AMA so near the end I'll be up to my eyeballs in ultrasounds every week - at least that's how it was with my son). I'm reading mixed reviews about Signature, so really it comes down to the practice over convenience. If Signature is not good, I'd rather suck-up the inconvenience of travel and parking and just stick with Hoffman and Mercy (as they're both great). I'm also reading pretty mixed reviews about delivery at Howard County General. Input is greatly appreciated.

Re: Opinions/Reviews: Signature OBGyn (HoCo Hospital)

• I was with Signature and I liked their midwives.  jackie and Kay were my favorite but all of them were fine (except I didn't really like Margaret too much).  My delivery at HoCo was great as well - loved all the nurses there.  You can take a tour and see if you would like it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"