Parenting

Your daily rage

This lady published a book where she states she doesn't believe in date rape, and high schoolers should get plastic surgery:

https://jezebel.com/princeton-mom-is-just-being-honest-and-doesnt-believ-1541259932

Can I be madder since it's a physical book, and not just an idiot blog post? LMK

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv

Re: Your daily rage

• I was talking about this with a friend. We were both horrified at the plastic surgery/75% of girl's efforts in college should be finding a husband/date rape is the woman's fault, but she thought that the author had a point that college does offer a large pool of potential partners to both men and woman, and that it can be harder to meet people once you're out of school.

image image
  • I saw a link yesterday with photos of savannah guthrie's disgusted facial expressions while interviewing this lady
    image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh.

I'm so tired of mombloggers thinking their opinions are SO articulate and special everyone should hear them?  No one cares what you think about anything, lady, shut up. 
    Super agree!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • pobrecita said:

I was talking about this with a friend. We were both horrified at the plastic surgery/75% of girl's efforts in college should be finding a husband/date rape is the woman's fault, but she thought that the author had a point that college does offer a large pool of potential partners to both men and woman, and that it can be harder to meet people once you're out of school.

I agree with that, but this woman states that top priority in college should be husband shopping. I just can't wrap my mind around that thought process in this day and age.

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • Mombloggers are the absolute worst. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• I really can't handle this level of stupid right now...

~*~*~You're Such A Pretty Melody, I'm Just Another Tattooed Tragedy~*~*~
    FKA: Mireland23  image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"