September 2014 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday

I nominate daylight savings time.  You are not saving me daylight.  You are stripping me of it, you big fat liar.  I hate waking up in the mornings as it is, but now I have to when it is dark? Screw you.

Also? I want a taco.
Pregnancy Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

S14 August Siggy Challenge.....ALL OF THE ALCOHOLS

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• It is march and spring is around the corner.... Do we really want more snow??? Ugh
    Married 08-04-13
    BFP 12-31-13
    EDD 09-01-14

image"Lilypie">

• Loading the player...
  • I nominate the students who have started to stare at my belly. Yes, it's for sure bigger than last week, but I just need to make it until Friday (report card/parent conferences are Thursday). I am running out of fat camouflaging clothes.

imageimage

• I nominate my husband's snoring. FU!!! I don't like sleeping on the couch. The cats are assholes & keep me up half the night. I want a full night of sleep. Less the 4 times a night I need to pee, of course.

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • My twatwaffle nomination goes to my landlord. This will be our last month at this apartment and she's claiming that there never was a security deposit. DH and I know 100% for sure that we paid one. DH is calling the bank today to get a copy of the check that we gave her.
    I swear 90% of landlords are scam artists when it comes to the deposit... I'd be happier if they said up front "Hey, we're planning on keeping X amount of money anyways b/c you'll never get it clean enough, we're going to repaint anywyas, and doesn't matter what you do with the rugs we're going to claim you ruined them" At least then I'd plan on getting scammed out of my money.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • My twatwaffle nomination goes to my landlord. This will be our last month at this apartment and she's claiming that there never was a security deposit. DH and I know 100% for sure that we paid one. DH is calling the bank today to get a copy of the check that we gave her.
    I swear 90% of landlords are scam artists when it comes to the deposit... I'd be happier if they said up front "Hey, we're planning on keeping X amount of money anyways b/c you'll never get it clean enough, we're going to repaint anywyas, and doesn't matter what you do with the rugs we're going to claim you ruined them" At least then I'd plan on getting scammed out of my money.
    The landlord/tenant topic is a hot one this week!! That's crazy to say she never got a deposit!! I've only rented our place twice - the first time I gave it back 100%, but this time I didn't bc it costs a lot of money and time to turn over a place in just 6 months instead of the year they agreed to and you put crap on ALL of my walls

Off BC, NTNP since June 2011

Started acupuncture/herbs July 2012 

First BFP 9-8-2012,EDD 5-15-2013, heartbeat of 175 at 8w2d, mmc discovered on 10-26-12 (11w6d) Cytotec on 10/26/12

8/23/13 DX with non-IR PCOS

Second BFP 9.12.13, EDD 5.29.14, heartbeat of 114 at 6w1d, mmc discovered on 10-18-13, D&C on 10/23/13 (baby girl/Trisomy 10) 

Third BFP (surprise at Beta draw after d&c) on 1/10/14 (15dpo), EDD 9.20.14 Please be our RAINBOW!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

The landlord/tenant topic is a hot one this week!! That's crazy to say she never got a deposit!! I've only rented our place twice - the first time I gave it back 100%, but this time I didn't bc it costs a lot of money and time to turn over a place in just 6 months instead of the year they agreed to and you put crap on ALL of my walls
    oh yea if they broke the lease... then yea you don't need to give them their money back.. and if they didnt fix the holes in the walls or attempt to repaint. its people like that that screw the good tenants over (when it comes to the bigger rental companies)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
    oh yea if they broke the lease... then yea you don't need to give them their money back.. and if they didnt fix the holes in the walls or attempt to repaint. its people like that that screw the good tenants over (when it comes to the bigger rental companies)
    They tried to be good but their "wall cleaner" ruined everything!!

Off BC, NTNP since June 2011

Started acupuncture/herbs July 2012 

First BFP 9-8-2012,EDD 5-15-2013, heartbeat of 175 at 8w2d, mmc discovered on 10-26-12 (11w6d) Cytotec on 10/26/12

8/23/13 DX with non-IR PCOS

Second BFP 9.12.13, EDD 5.29.14, heartbeat of 114 at 6w1d, mmc discovered on 10-18-13, D&C on 10/23/13 (baby girl/Trisomy 10) 

Third BFP (surprise at Beta draw after d&c) on 1/10/14 (15dpo), EDD 9.20.14 Please be our RAINBOW!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

They tried to be good but their "wall cleaner" ruined everything!!
    This is the first time that I rented our my condo (in Michigan, isn't worth as much as I owe, can't sell it), and our person is moving out at the end of the month.  I'm kind of scared to how I get it back.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• My coworker who was being a twit yesterday.  He was on-site for a project and I was back at the office.  I asked him to get something for me (should have taken two minutes) and he gave me attitude about it.  Like, you could spend two minutes and then scan it to me OR I can spend four hours round trip in the car to do it myself... I'm not going to feel bad moving to a new project next week, even if it screws him a little.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• I nominate my hubby's snoring, our sucky mattress, and side sleeping...UGH!!!  With all 3 of those things working against me, I was wide awake at 4am... ended up on the couch and didn't get back to sleep until 5... >:P
    September '14 June Siggy Challenege: Dad Eye Candy
    imageimage

IAmPregnant Ticker
    Whoa! Look at you grow!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I nominate a friend at a recent baby shower. When she discovered I was pregnant she exclaims loudly "Oh! I thought you looked pregnant when you walked in! I was totally going to ask if you were! How far along are you?" Me: "um, only a little over 13 weeks, so I'm actually not showing yet. In fact, this is just 7 lbs of holiday weight." Loud chick: "Hm, well maybe your boobs are bigger?".
    Thanks for making me feel like shit. My only solace is she is probably the biggest ditz I have ever met.
    BabyFruit Ticker Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Id like to nominate the 18-24 inches of snow thats coming tomorrow and wednesday. Its nice today so maybe we can melt the 2 feet we already have before getting more!
    photo bf6df11a-4a10-4156-814b-c27eee7e0e89.jpg photo 6e679f21-d3f5-4ab8-bd2c-3c7a839092d8.jpg

• yurizaba said:

I also nominate my SS. 

DH got me a lovely bouquet of chocolate heart lollies (big ones) and I had been saving them and containing myself to not eat them all in one go.

I had 7 left, and today I realised that SS (11yrs old) stole and eat 5 in two days!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!

I'm fuming!
    Oh hell no. DH stole my chocolate once...it was like World War 3 in our house
    {Me:27, Dx:PCOS, LPD, & rob(14;15)}
    {DH:31 all clear, "super sperm"}
    Ecstatically married July 30, 2011--TTC since Jan 2013:::Baby #1 due 9/11, Conceived on cycle #5 of Femara + Hcg + IUI
    ~Love and Light to everyone~ 
    image image
    My furbabies--Mr. Bubbles and Miss Kitty <3
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

image image
  • SEK1114 said:
    When she discovered I was pregnant she exclaims loudly "Oh! I thought you looked pregnant when you walked in! I was totally going to ask if you were! "
    This is what MIL said when we told them we are expecting over the weekend. Thanks for pointing out my insane bloating.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • criscbish said:
    How about the twatwaffle who sent poems to shower guests asking for gifts!?
    Winner!

imageimage

• I nominate social groups! I'm sure that's in a lot of these threads today...
  • I nominate my husband's snoring. FU!!! I don't like sleeping on the couch. The cats are assholes & keep me up half the night. I want a full night of sleep. Less the 4 times a night I need to pee, of course.

I second this! Minus the cats I don't have.

BabyFruit Tickerimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"