Maryland Babies

Maternity Clothing Stores

Popping out of hiding to ask a question about locations of maternity clothing stores. Where are the stores that are not located inside a mall and have a larger selection of maternity styles?  TIA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Maternity Clothing Stores

• I've found stuff at target and old navy.com, plus friends and a few consignment pieces
  • lks18lks18 member
    I feel like there's not a lot to choose from but maybe others have had more luck. Aside from Target the main option seems to be Destination Maternity. There is a stand alone store at the shopping area in White Marsh, and they have a section in many Macy's. But if you've been to one DM you've been to them all. If anyone else knows a great source I'd love to hear about it.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I buy maternity clothes at Target (mostly online) and Old Navy/Gap (mostly online).
    I have heard good things about Khols, but have never looked.
  • I have gotten a lot of cute things at the brand new Motherhood Maternity in the Towson Town Center. It used to be Destination Maternity but now it's just Motherhood and they have tons of cute stuff and frequently have sales. I have also ordered some things off Zulily.com- but the shipping takes WEEKS!
  • I went to motherhood maternity at columbia mall last weekend and they had an amazing sale where I bought two adorable dresses and a bunch of summer outfits. I also ordered on zulilly but they do not let you return items and the two shirts I purchased were huge and cheaply made. I am currently searching for a swim suit so if anyone knows a good place for that I would love to know! Happy shopping!
  • Yeah - not a lot of standalone options. There is Kohl's but not all carry maternity. I went to the one in Linthicum. The Destination Maternity at White Marsh is standalone (or is it motherhood - I get them confused). I've been totally disgusted with the selection at Old Navy & Gap. Target has more online and it's easier to return. Ditto pp re: no returns on Zulilly (am currently selling a skirt on eBay that I can't return). No luck with consignment stores.
  • I found it to be a real pain to find maternity clothes. I did most of my shopping online but did get several pieces at kohls. Also, its hit or miss, but the Ross in Bowie has a small maternity rack. I got a couple cute things there. I also found a decent selection at Asos dot com and got a swimsuit and holiday party dress from them. They have free shipping both ways (which I used and was very easy :-). Also, I just found a little store called Greenberries in Columbia, Md that consigns maternity - google their website. I did not look through the racks bc i'm not longer pregnant and was looking for baby stuff, but the store is clean and organized and it looked like they had a decent maternity selection. They claim to carry name brands but since I didn't look I can't vouch.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • There is a Motherhood Maternity outlet at Arundel Mills.  If you catch a good sale there, you can get some really super deals.  I always found good stuff there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"