Parenting

Cumberbitch roll call.

Please state your current level of Cumberbitch based on the following chart.   I go back and forth between 5 and 6.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

Re: Cumberbitch roll call.

• I can't see cause I am at work....but whatever the highest is...that is me.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Oh and thanks for making me stick with The Doctor.

• Loading the player...
  • 3, it's all your fault.  The eyes.
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • I was at the introductory stage until your siggy spelled it out for me, and now i'd consider myself lukewarm.  I've never seen Sherlock though.  What channel?
    It's on BBC.

You can stream seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix of Amazon.  You can get season 3 on Amazon, but you have to pay.   Like teaching you how to bring all the boys to the yard.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• MrsBadKat said:
    I'm between a 3 & 4, which is saying a lot because I don't even watch Sherlock and my entire love affair is based off one gif.
    This is me as well.  
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • I'm a 6.
    -------------------------------------
  • I think you hit 4-6 again whenever he does an interview/AMA/is on an awards show/hijacks Twitter accounts.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• I skipped 5 altogether. I'm not a tumblrer and I only photoshop dog heads onto things.
  • Thanks to this board I am now a 3. I watched both seasons on netflix in 2 days, and now I'm starting to get cravings for more. What is a girl to do!?!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Tmgs2013 said:
    Thanks to this board I am now a 3. I watched both seasons on netflix in 2 days, and now I'm starting to get cravings for more. What is a girl to do!?!
    Get thee to Amazon.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• LexiLupin said:
    Has anyone ever considered that maybe CG is Benedict Cumberbatch and we were all just pawns to help skyrocket him to international fame?
    If this is the case, he's kind of an internet bad ass.
  • lolololol.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

Dearest Bumpies,

I'm sorry for ruining your lyfes.  

Not really because SUPAHSTAH. 

XOXOXO,

Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch.  

uh....cheerio

• DH and I just watched the last episode on Sunday. I'm Stage 4, but a stage 5 Sherlolly fan vid creeper thanks to the unity gif.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Tmgs2013 said:

Thanks to this board I am now a 3. I watched both seasons on netflix in 2 days, and now I'm starting to get cravings for more. What is a girl to do!?!

@Tmgs2013 I'm pretty sure you can watch on the PBS ap.

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • I bounce back and forth between 4 and 6, while skipping over 5.   

His voice gets me every damn time.  The thought of him whispering in my ear gives me the serious tinglies. 

His voice gets me every damn time.  The thought of him whispering in my ear gives me the serious tinglies. 
    He's done audiobooks @falconcrest

Mmmmhmmmm.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

Mmmmhmmmm.  
    OH LAWD!!  I don't know if I can handle such sexiness! I would not be able to concentrate on the book!

• Diordra said:
    I bounce back and forth between 4 and 6, while skipping over 5.   

Mmmmhmmmm.  
    @cinemagoddess Which ones???
    https://www.benedictcumberbatch.co.uk/audio/audio-books/

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• 50 Shades of Grey?

• EVA116 said:
    50 Shades of Grey?
    I could NOT handle him saying "Holy cow" every 30 seconds. 

Fuck that noise. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• I'm between a 5 and 6. However, the tingle mentioned in 4 has never subsided. Especially thanks to the lovely dream I had last week. 
  • I'm a five. I feel like I'm never going to be composed and accepting and stuff.
    CG have you seen the gif of proposing Sherlock? his little crinkly smile, I die.

Formerly known as KJLx121.
  • That gif was my present to Lexi yesterday.  

I love it so.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• He has the face of a man that has done a lot of smiling in his life. I dig it.
  • @monkeybabe thank you!!
    I just wanna hug him.
    ....And that's all. I swear.

Formerly known as KJLx121.
  • Confession:  I adore Sherlock and I have a reverence for Benny and find him attractive, but he doesn't make me tingly.  Well, maybe his mind does.  I'm at a 6 in my reverence for him but basically skipped step 5 in the physical lusting sense.  I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'd be very happy for you all if you hooked up with him.  I'd even be your wing lady, selling Benny on all of your good points. 

first pregnancy
    due August 20, 2014
    (my blog about bikes, growing things, home remodeling 
    and other random life stuff)

• Stage 1 here. I've seen a few episodes but I just dont see/get it. ::shrug::
    season 2, episode 1.  

Christmas Party.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• I want to smell him and lick him.

SQUIRREL!!!

• MrsBadKat said:
    I'm between a 3 & 4, which is saying a lot because I don't even watch Sherlock and my entire love affair is based off one gif.
    This is how I started, but it was introduced me by a poster who shall not be named.  

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• EVA116 said:
    I want to smell him and lick him.
    He smells like cigarettes and leather. 

:::faints:::

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"