March 2012 Moms

Happy Birthday!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy birthday!! So special to have our little TWO year olds running around. Our b-day isn't until Monday the 10th. We will be taking ballons and cupcakes for a party there at school. We will celebrate with a family party over the weekend on vacation. Not sure what we will be buying him for a present.. we are thinking about getting him a Airplane tric because he is OBSESSED with airplanes...

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/11407721200690185898?q=airplane+tricycle&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.62286460,d.aWM,pv.xjs.s.en_US.M9IpfwApvPs.O&biw=1280&bih=865&tch=3&ech=2&psi=gC8XU6LWIIWErQG29oGABg.1394028418254.1&wrapid=tlif139402841825410&sa=X&ei=qS8XU8f2Jaal2wXS5YGgBw&ved=0CDsQrhI

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage

Re: Happy Birthday!!

• That's cool!

Ours is the 11th. We are having a small birthday at home with just us four and then a bigger party during the weekend. Our obsession is trains so we bought him a track extension for his take and play set...along with a few other things (mostly train related)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yikes! Two year olds! We have a ways to go until the 29th. We got the step2 Fort Slide. I can't wait for her to see it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow, a plane tric, that is awesome! I still can't decide what to get DS either. I want to get him ALL THE THINGS so I have trouble narrowing it down. A top contender is a tric though because he is very much into physical play, and tries to ride everything, from the toy chest to the dog. Happy early birthday to your LO!
  • @Excited30 oh no, I hope you feel better soon!
  • Happy Birthday to all our little munchkins!

DS' birthday was last week and we had his Sesame Street themed party this past Saturday.  DH and I got him a trampoline which we haven't set up yet.. slackers..  He got some really fun new toys though so we're trying to introduce them slowly so that he really gets to enjoy each one.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Yay, birthdays! Alexander's was last Sunday and we went to an indoor water park and he had a ball! This Sunday is his big party. We didn't even have a chance to give him most of his gifts yet (other than a few things in the morning before we left for the party) but his big gift is this: SRT Dodge Viper 6 volt Ride on I wasn't going to buy him a power car but I got a phenomenal deal so happy birthday!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @nicb13 Hooray for eating dinner!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"