2nd Trimester

Pregnant girls day. Ideas needed...

So my best friend and I are pregnant with our 2nd LO's at the same time and both of our birthdays are this month. We have always had a girls day just her and I each year and this year is special because we are both expecting. I am 14w3d and she is around 26 weeks. I want to plan a fun day and I am looking for some bump-friendly ideas. I know lunch and a mani/pedi would be one of the popular go-to suggestions but I'm looking for something a little more not-so-everyday I guess is how I should put it? What kinds of things do you do to pamper yourself? Do you guys have any favorite relaxing or de-stressing things you like to do? All ideas welcome and TIA for any input!

:)

Re: Pregnant girls day. Ideas needed...

• Pregnancy massages maybe? I don't know..my husband and I moved away from family, so I don't have friends that I hang out with..but I didn't want to visit your thread without answering. :)
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Pregnancy massages maybe? I don't know..my husband and I moved away from family, so I don't have friends that I hang out with..but I didn't want to visit your thread without answering. :)

Good idea! First tri was hell for both of us so massages might be a nice treat. Thanks for the idea :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Definitely pre-natal massages; they are incredible.  When my friend visited recently she took me out for a girls day, she's not pregnant, but we did main/pedis, got our hair cut and eyebrows waxed then had lunch.  If you're able to do something overnight maybe a bed and breakfast mixed in with some maternity clothes shopping and baby shopping.  My last pregnancy my friend and I used to do shopping trips and it was always fun buying for our LOs together.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • oughtonk said:

Definitely pre-natal massages; they are incredible.  When my friend visited recently she took me out for a girls day, she's not pregnant, but we did main/pedis, got our hair cut and eyebrows waxed then had lunch.  If you're able to do something overnight maybe a bed and breakfast mixed in with some maternity clothes shopping and baby shopping.  My last pregnancy my friend and I used to do shopping trips and it was always fun buying for our LOs together.

Great suggestion! Maybe I can look up a few baby stores out of the area we love in and have a little road trip. Hmmm...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"