September 2014 Moms

Has anyone found maternity skinny jeans that they love?

2»

Re: Has anyone found maternity skinny jeans that they love?

• Are you all in maternity clothes now? I am 15 weeks soon and I can still wear and button my regular jeans just fine. Wondering if there is something wrong with me? Why am I the only bump-free person in the Sept birth month, and I'm due on the 1st!?
  • @Elubear I was in regular jeans and I was saying just this morning that they fit fine. But I had the day free so I thought I should stock up for the inevitable. Then I put on maternity jeans and the whole world changed! You should really give it a try! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Babies R Us has a sale going on and they have petites. The skinny jeans I bought are called jeggings and I love them! ($15 bucks!) I also liked gap, but they are pretty $$. I don't think I've ever paid 50 bucks for a pair of jeans and certainly not going to start now.
  • I'm still in my normal pants but I'm happy to change into my yoga pants or sweats at the end of the day when I'm feeling more bloated. I just got a pair of skinny full panel jegging from target for really cheap (starting price is 34.99, target coupon $3 off $15 worth of maternity + 40% off with the target cartwheel app).

It was my first time trying on a pair and I was pleasantly surprised how cute it was. Of course it was more baggy in the panel area but I expect it'll fit much better as I grow. Now if only I could find some great skinny khaki pants for work!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"