Parenting

TTM about Chick Fil A

A mom friend and I might be meeting there for lunch this week. I've never been and apparently one just opened in my area. What am I missing (or not missing?) My other choices are Olive Garden, Noodles and Company or an Indian buffet. I'm leaning towards the Indian buffet because of my deep love for Indian food but just thought I'd ask those who have been to Chick Fil A since I never have...TIA!

Re: TTM about Chick Fil A

• Hmmmmm... Choices choices...
  • Chick Fil A is awesome. Everything is good there.

My life, my love, my boys
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DS: Liam born 8.30.10 at 35 wks (PPROM, Pre-E, C-Section)

DD: BFP 6.9.13, EDD 2.12.14, A/S 9.20.13... It's a Girl!

Adeline Leigh born sleeping 2.11.14 at 39 wks 6 days

How very softly you tiptoed into our world, almost silently, only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footsteps have left upon our hearts. - Dorothy Ferguson

• Loading the player...
  • Oh man, do I miss Noodles and Company from law school. I'm a vegetarian, but Chick Fil A has some delicious milkshakes. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Thanks all! It's sounding like I need to rethink my decision ;)
  • Damn. With so many people supporting Chick Fil A I'm thinking I may need to go there..
  • @LexiLupin- I like the way you think! ;)
  • Thanks guys. Indian food it is!!! Will have to check out Chick Fil A some other time :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh @HilarityEnsued- you have no idea what you're missing. The place I go to has some awesome samosas, chicken makhni and mango ice cream. It's definitely NOT diarrhea inducing.
  • Their cobb salad with bleu cheese crumbles on it is SO good. Complete it with apple cider vinegarette and sweet tea, yum!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • you can't go wrong. chick-fil-a sauce all the way.

TRUTH!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• MaebbMaebb member
    I like the spicy chicken sandwich. I usually don't order the fries because I want to be healthy (lol), but then I end up eating half of DH's fries.

I would think that it's probably more casual than the Indian place, and sometimes they have a playground. So if I was planning to take kids that might be rowdy in a nicer restaurant, I might choose CFA. But if I wanted a nicer lunch, I'd go for the Indian food.
  • I love Chick Fil- A.  Here they have the best service of any other fast food.  Last time I was there the manager was walking around the restaraunt making sure everybody was okay and giving out drink refills and everything.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I love CFA and their mayo! There is nothing better than their mayo recipe. I used to work for them in college and met Dan Cathey and he is a very kind, respectful man. I can't talk about his beliefs because I didn't ask him personally, but he was very kind to all of us.

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• @sctiger said:

I had a college class with Cathy's grandson. He was a dumbass who was taking the class for like the third time because he was too lazy to do the work.

I have celiac so my choices there are limited but their waffle fries are damn good.

Now I wish he was on the new Bravo show, Southern Charm
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Is your LO going to be with you?? If so, CFA has free babysitting in the form of a play place :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • I'm now having hate chicken for lunch.

Thanks guise.
  • Someone needs to send hate chicken my way. 

I HATE being under house arrest.
    My daughter is my hero.
  • I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread. Now I just want CFA.

I don't love some of their values, but they have excellent customer service and delicious food so I go there. Same reason I'd go or not go to any other restaurant. 

And yes, I'm a "gay supporter"- my sister is gay and she still goes there so I don't feel bad about it. I'd be severely limited to where I could eat if I didn't eat somewhere because I didn't agree with the owner's religious beliefs. 

• you can't go wrong. chick-fil-a sauce all the way.
    This is the best sauce. 
    Honey Roasted BBQ 2nd 
    Polynesian 3rd. 

And now I really want Chicken Minis. Damn breakfast time only. 
    image       image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • thebanichthebanich member
    edited March 2014
    Someone needs to send hate chicken my way. 

I HATE being under house arrest.
    :(  I would send you all the hate chicken and fries if it wasn't guaranteed to be snasty by the time you got it. 
  • It's the only fast food chicken I will eat. It's delicious, as are the waffle fries and milkshakes. Mmmm.

• Chick-FIL-a is the only reason I am okay with H's desire to move to North Carolina. It is phenomenal! We get some every time we are in the States. (By every time I mean every day at least one meal is eaten there)
    girl you need to get your ass to bojangles if you go to nc.  bojangles kicks cfa's ass.

however long the night, dawn will break.

• Ok ladies, fess up! Who ate CFA for lunch today? A trip there is in my very near future..
  • I hate how the CFA stand alone store near my house always has a line wrapped around the building no matter what time of day it is. I never feel like going to the mall just for fast food. I also hate how I always only want CFA on Sundays. Except for today after reading this thread. 

• I'll be the downer- fuck CFA with a big ol' delicious splenda filled light lemonade. Dan Cathy sucks.

I do make a copycat version of their fried chicken, and it's really yummy.
    This, we didnt go for over 18 months after all that crap, but now we go once a month just so C can play in a clean play area. However, we call it hate chicken at home so much that now if we say Chick Fil A, C corrects us to say "its hate chicken!!!"

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"