Parenting
Options

Are we drinking yet? **Oscars talk inside**

ReeseFoxReeseFox member
edited March 2014 in Parenting
Where is everybody? I'm sipping on Lime-a-Rita (in a glass cuz I'm a fucking lady), and watching the Oscars with M.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

Re: Are we drinking yet? **Oscars talk inside**

• Options
    I'm on my 3rd glass of wine and watching the oscars....while the little one screams. Oyyyyyyy

R: October 2010
    O: January 2013

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.,
    Anywhere, I would have followed you

justaphase+anustart=assoulmates 4 life
  • Options
    No Oscars, but I'm drinking a glass of wine. It's been a long weekend.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You will get chills and tear up unless your heart is made of stone

• Options
    No booze tonight..but watching the Oscars!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I could go for a KFC bowl. We ate dinner way earlier than usual, now we're all hungry. This popcorn is not cutting it.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image

• Options
    Dammit Ellen, now I want pizza!

image image

• Options
    I just had a Reese's PB cup that I crumbled up into my sugar free pudding. It made my pudding taste waaaaaayyy better!

And I fucking love Ellen Degeneres! I think she makes an excellent host(ess).
  • Options
    There are so many movies I really want/need to see.

I'm making a list.

image image

• Options
    I have a shitload of the newer movies waiting on my netflix queue.
  • Options
    Taco Bell for dinner and a lime a rita as my drink of choice tonight.

Not watching the Oscars. Binge watching Game of Thrones instead
  • Options
    I didn't realize the Oscars were tonight. Maybe DH taped it.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options
    Not loving Ellen's wardrobe. :(

image image

• Options
    ReeseFox said:

I agree. Its a lil bland. She needs some sparkles/color/bling mixed in there somewhere!

• Options
    Daylight Saving Time is next weekend. Where the fuck have I been? That snuck up on me. I'm glad my laptop reminded me.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options
    DST already? Is it earlier than usual? It will be nice to have some extra daylight in the evenings. M and I can finally start Couch to 5K.

image image

• Options
    MrsT0514 said:
    I agree. Its a lil bland. She needs some sparkles/color/bling mixed in there somewhere!

M and I decided her first outfit needed to lose the vest, and the bow on the shirt. We also don't like the white shirt with the off-white tux. And the fit of her pants seems off.

image image

• Options
    DST already? Is it earlier than usual? It will be nice to have some extra daylight in the evenings. M and I can finally start Couch to 5K.
    I loved doing Couch to 5k, @ReeseFox! It really made me a runner.
    That's what I'm hoping for! I've always wanted to be a runner.

image image

• Options
    No longer drinking. Instead I'm laying on the woompa rug watching songs from Frozen while Cade attacks me or Chewie.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ReeseFoxReeseFox member
    edited March 2014
    I'm so glad Lupita won! Her speech was awesome.

image image

• Options
    GL @reesefox. I used to be a runner and miss it so much.
  • Options
    Does anyone have a jogging stroller they love? I'm in the market for one.

image image

• Options
    OMG $400?

image image

• Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVELOVE Pink's dress!

image image

• Options
    MonkeybabeMonkeybabe member
    edited March 2014
    I have a schwinn jogging stroller. I really like it.

-------------------------------------
  • Options
    Drinking beer, here.  Feeling bad about only participating in alcohol-related threads, but...if the shoe fits?  I have no strong feelings about DST, except that it will hopefully get my kid to sleep until 6:45 a.m., at least one time.  I hope.

image   My chart 

• Options
    I was about to say all parents everywhere should hate DST. If you don't get why, you will in a week.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    @gotgingy I think I am your H bc I do that to Dh :P
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    it's cheap. 

You're speaking my language :))

image image

• Options
    Welp. I'm drunk and the wee one is being fucking adorable whilst not sleeping. Correlation?? Maybe.

• Options
    Lolz

• Options
    Idina!

image image

• Options
    MrsButt said:

I wonder what Goldie and John Travolta would like if they hadn't had all the surgery...

You're still awake?!??? Hiiiiiiiiiii

• Options
    Side note: let it go is truly a terrible song. I haaaate it.
    Shunned.

image image

• Options
    I'mgong to regret staying up so late when I'm snowed in with a toddler tomorrow.

image image

• Options
    @mbenit yes. Yes he does. He always does.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ReeseFox said:

anustart said:

Shunned.
    I just kind of hate her voice. Whoops. Also, it doesn't flow.

• Options
    I can't decide if the Lopezes speech was cute or corny, maybe both.

image image

• Options

anustart said:

Well you just ruined my idea of getting wine drunk and singing Let it Go, like we sang Little Mermaid last time I was at your house

Little mermaid is loads better but wasn't it Pocahontas?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"