February 2014 Moms
Options

I had no idea..

That I would go from a C/D bra to an F
Yes, a freakin F. Would really be a G but they didnt make them any bigger!
Who else has "blossomed" since having baby?
Im shocked. Of course DH was a sheepish kind of giddy which was met with a "touch & you die" look lol

Re: I had no idea..

• Options
    You didn't know your boobs would get bigger when the milk came in?

BFP #1 5.26.08 DD born 1.4.09
    BFP #2 3.11.12 m/c 3.26.12
    BFP #3 10.7.12 m/c 10.27.12
    BFP #4 2.24.13 ectopic MTX 3.13.13 Right tube removed 3.29.13
    BFP #5 5.27.13 DS born 1.22.14

BFP #6 4.14.16

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    Duhh. Definitely knew they would be bigger. With DS1 they were slightly bigger for a few days. Didnt expect them to change THAT much this go round. But thank you ladies ill look online :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You didn't know your boobs would get bigger when the milk came in?

Sometimes they don't. Mine are only about a half cup size bigger.
  • Options
    I got my i cuped bras online. Also most large store (Nordstrom, Herbergers) will convert a conventional bra to a nursing one for free or under $5.

I was large chested to start (g/h) and went up 2-3 cups depending on the make. I went the route of converted bras because they have more support and are not cone cups.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    36E here. I thought that was big...
  • Options

<---- Im all over here finally a C cup from a A+\B- and happy I have cleavage LOL.... </p>

This is me too!!!
  • Options
    lihau88 said:

<---- Im all over here finally a C cup from a A+\B- and happy I have cleavage LOL.... </p>

This is me too!!!
    Hahaha same! I'm almost pushing D and I don't know how to handle these things.
    September 2014 Siggy Challenge: Goats

• Options

lihau88 said:

This is me too!!!
    Hey! I'm thinking I might not have to have a padded swim suit top this summer :)
  • Options
    I still haven't been able to figure out the right size bra so I've been wearing nursing tanks since LO was born (a little over 2 weeks ago).

Pre-pregnancy I was a 36C. So I tried a 36C (too small) 36D (cup was too big). So I'm giving up finding a bra for a bit.
  • Options
    DD to H here!

Anniversary
  • Options

lihau88 said:

This is me too!!!
    I think I'm pushing D as well. Haha!!! I haven't tried on bras yet as I have just been living in nursing tanks and a couple nursing bras (s,m,l style) bras from Target. I was just telling my DH how I always wondered what it was like to have big boobs.
  • Options
    I'm almost scared to get sized! Last pregnancy (early loss), I still jumped from a DD to an F cup. I stayed at that size through this pregnancy. Since delivery almost 4 weeks ago, I have been living in nursing tanks, just because it's easier

dx PCOS 2007

BFP #1 (natural) 12/23/2010. Stillbirth due to IC 4/2/2011

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

05/2013 BFP on a Letrozole (Femara)/trigger!

Cerclage, Procardia, Makena, GD (with insulin), MBR, and we made it!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our Angel was born sleeping at 20 weeks due to IC.

• Options
    I'm a FF/G, depending if they make it with a 30 band or not.

I used to be a C, but with my first they got huge and stayed lol
  • Options

I'm hoping mine stay as well. They did for my mom, so my fingers are crossed! LoL!
  • Options

I still haven't been able to figure out the right size bra so I've been wearing nursing tanks since LO was born (a little over 2 weeks ago).

Pre-pregnancy I was a 36C. So I tried a 36C (too small) 36D (cup was too big). So I'm giving up finding a bra for a bit.

@breeze1107 try changing your band size! I had the same problem and played around with different band sizes and found one band size down and cup size up worked well. now everything is too small so I have to try again but there's hope!
  • Options
    I too went from a D to a G and have found the Bravado bras to be the most comfortable and fit the best! I have two and a third one coming in the mail soon. 

Anastasia Mae born Feb 19, 2014 at 10:12AM -Tokyo, Japan time. 
    Me: 22 DH: 25 Married since Oct 6th, 2010
  • Options
    36 D to 38 E.. Disturbing!
  • Options
    lihau88 said:

I'm hoping mine stay as well. They did for my mom, so my fingers are crossed! LoL!
    They did for my mama too! Lol my fingers are crossed for you too:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"