Parenting

What does Parenting think of Brestaurants?

DH just sent this to me.

https://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Media/Slideshow/2014/02/13/7-Brazen-Breastaurants-US-2014?page=4&utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=referral

All I can think of is whether they're supposed to get brazillians before they put on their uniforms to reduce the chance of pubes getting in the food.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)

Re: What does Parenting think of Brestaurants?

• MaebbMaebb member
    I always had a negative impression of them because I grew up super conservative, so I just thought of them as places where women are objectified and people just go to oggle at boobs.

Then I had the wings from Hooters, and they actually are good. DH and I went to Titled Kilt one time because we just thought it was a regular Irish pub. The women were really sweet, but the service was bad, so we left after drinks.

I do think I would feel a little objectified if I worked in a place like that, but the women make good tips and are often working to put themselves through college or support their kids, so I don't have a problem with it, as long as they're treated with respect.
  • I love Hooters. The wings and curly fries are delicious, the service is attentive, and I always have fun. We wouldn't go on a random Wednesday night, but we've gone to watch sports or when old college friends are in town, etc.

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • Loading the player...
  • I love Hooters. The wings and curly fries are delicious, the service is attentive, and I always have fun. We wouldn't go on a random Wednesday night, but we've gone to watch sports or when old college friends are in town, etc.

I've been to Hooters too. The service sucked and the food was okay.

This article shows a picture of a waitress in panties and a bra, so they took the Hooters tight shirt and short shorts to another level.

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • I'm surprised how many of them are in Texass. Of course in Austin you can go around topless as long as no one complains.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • pobrecita said:
    Bikini bars are nothing new though.
    Well it's a regional thing... Texas is definitely a trend setter.

I know I'm old because I just want good food and service. I like boobs, but I 
    can't stand hooters. Tilted Kilt needs better beer choices.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • if i had the body i'd be making all the tips.  

however long the night, dawn will break.

• My sister was a Hooters waitress. I was really surprised that the uniform required pantyhose. We never went there before, during or after her years of service. It was too far away.

• I'm surprised how many of them are in Texass. Of course in Austin you can go around topless as long as no one complains.
    It's funny, because this almost never happens in Austin. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"