January 2014 Moms

In bed co-sleeper rec?

I'm traveling and will have a king bed in a tiny bedroom so a PnP won't fit. With a king sized bed, I think an in bed co-sleeper may be our best option. Does anyone have experience with this and have a recommendation on a particular brand? DS is 22 inches.
Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: In bed co-sleeper rec?

• peanutmusepeanutmuse member
    edited March 2014
    Just curious -- how long are you traveling and where are you staying? By plane or car?

ETA - by where, I mean hotel, friend/relative's house, etc.?
  • We use The First Years Close and Secure Sleeper from Walmart.  I like that it has a little light on it for diaper changes at night (I nurse and change diapers in bed so I dont have to get up)

• Loading the player...
  • I borrowed a snuggle nest from my sister in law for the first 2 weeks. They may have been recalled though.

• Would there be enough room for a RNP or bouncy chair on the floor if not a PNP? When DS1 was little, we didn't have a PNP (still don't own one), but my mom bought a chair similar to a RNP and he would sleep in that in our room when we stayed at their house.  
    image image

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks guys, @peanutmuse, I'm staying at my parent's house in the Midwest (from CA). I'll be there for one weekend in March. The house has small rooms and each room will be full. @CopperT0p, we could possibly fit a PnP in the bathroom but the RnP could possibly fit in the bedroom with us and he can nap in it elsewhere in the house throughout the weekend...
    Good ideas and feedback ladies, thank you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We use the snuggle nest and love it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"