October 2014 Moms

Sigh...family sucks - share your story

MrMrsandBabyMrMrsandBaby member
edited February 2014 in October 2014 Moms

Deleted most of this...not worth the drama that would follow.

Family sucks sometimes.  That is all.

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

Re: Sigh...family sucks - share your story

• @C_mo - I really am not mad, more like sad.  She is 34 years old, don't we ever grow out of this? 
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Don't know the detail but I am sorry.  Sometimes people just suck.
  • Loading the player...
  • Whatever it is, I'm sorry. :(

Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • I am sorry and yes they totally do sometomes. Don't get me wrong, I love my family but they also totally drive me mad. This is my stupid, family sucks story of the day. I have mentioned this before but my dad is in the last stages of his battle with cancer, which has been a horribly sad, awful, stressful time for my family and I. I spend most of my time helping to care for him with my mother at home. I also have a 3 1/2 yr old son and a ft job (this relates to the stupid fam comment) which is the reason I'm adding these details. So a few ppl in my fam and inner circle know but bc I'm only 7 wks haven't fully shared the news. My mom let it slip to my dumbass aunt who told me that it was awful timing that I was pregnant and that my child would likely have issues or come early bc of all of the stress I am under, saddness I am experiencing while baby os in utero, and thaf I'm not resting enough or something and it will have a negative effect on my pregnancy and on the baby's emotional state when it's born bc all of my stress will be sucked into it or something. Really?!?! First of all, how awful to say outloud to me and 2ndly how fucking stupid. I'd love to sit on a cloud and do nothing but eat fluff and watch unicorns fly by for the duration of my pregnancy but can't really swing that. She's one of the most miserable ppl I know and I'm pretty sure my gma had a pretty normal pregnancy so not sure what happened to her. Lol. Anyway, needless to say she's an idiot that is saying completely ridiculous things but while totally unfounded and stupid still piss me off. It's kind of funny but why say something like that? Anyway, my family sucks too! You aren't alone. Again, sorry for whatever is going on w yours. Hope you at least got a laugh out of mine. :-)
  • Boo, drama is fun! Can you paraphrase?  ;;)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • @mstirgeon11 wtf? Stupid aunt.

Cliff notes version of the issue @magentamouse is that my sister (who is on the bump) posted a pretty unflattering lie about me on her birth month board. And I'm sure she knows I'm pregnant because she searches for my posts and one of the girls on her board is also on this one. We haven't told any family yet.
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Ugh! Sorry! Yeah that really does suck! I'm sorry you are dealing with that drama. :-(
  • Ugh! How annoying. Sorry she's being a butthead.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • @msturgeon11: that is pretty shitty. It sounds like you are doing the best you can for your whole family. Stay strong and let the dumb shit your aunt say go in one ear and out the other.

@mrmrsandbaby: sorry for TB drama
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"