April 2014 Moms
Options

Tornado!

Really, there in Ca. This is the second time I have been hugely pregnant and we are having a tornado watch. When I was 36 wks with DD one actually touched down outside of town in the green belt. I don't think anything will actually touch down today. About half hour ago now there was a huge thunder clap and it has been raining violently ever since. We haven't had rain in so long that my yard isn't taking it well and it's already flooded. A large UFO just flew threw the back yard and out, think it was the neighbors umbrella. So what all you all up to today?

Re: Tornado!

• Options
    Where are you? I knew there were thunderstorms, and flooding but heard nothing of tornadoes. They just had a flash flood warning for Orange, San Bernadino, and San Diego counties. I'm in LA county, but is sure coming down here, and I'm quite happy about it since I live in fire country.
  • Options
    In Tulare
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It has been really bad here in Corona all day. It is in the IE. I wish I was home snuggled in my jammies and not here at work. The thought of driving home in this sucks...

Our World!!

Blaine Emerson                  Bailey Rae

3-31-14                               6-10-11

image image
  • Options
    I am snuggled in my jammies with 2 pups in the bed. I was trying to give the first season of Bates Motel a chance, but I just can't get into it. "Norma" is such a bad actress. Also maybe because I am a Hitchcock fan?

I really need to get dressed and clean the house. I'm feeling depressed, lazy, and unmotivated. This weather is not helping.
  • Options
    I can't get motivated to clean either. The weather is making it worse. The wind has stirred all the pollen up, and I'm deathly allergic to nuts, and guess what's blooming? So me and DD are having a Harry Potter marathon. The wind and the rain have really died down now, just gloomy out.
  • Options
    I'm in Fresno! My neighbors tree was uprooted and the neighborhood was flooded this morning. It's still raining and the wind is pretty strong but it's not too bad at the moment. We had the tornado warning as well.
  • Options
    @aviola329 my parents live in Lompoc and said they got 4 inches last night.
    @Erikahendersen1 I am worried about my neighbors two large sequoias... They are swaying in the breeze just a little to much. Hopefully there wasn't any damage from your neighbors tree. The sun just peaked through here so it should be in Fresno soon.
  • Options
    We had a tornado drill at school the other day. One of my students asked what I was going to do with "that basketball" if it were a real tornado and I had to get on the floor. Lol. Hopefully we won't have to find out.
  • Options
    I'm in the IE as well. Really bad wind and rain all day. So glad I'm not working today. We need it, that's for sure, but I'm hoping my electricity holds out!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"