October 2014 Moms
Options

Hello. Ultrasound pictures and introduction.

Hello! 
I decided to join this site to vary the forums I'm on to connect with multiple mommies. 

This is my first baby ever and I am over the  moon excited about my gummy bear. I thought I was only 8 weeks, but according to my ultrasound on Tuesday I was 9. So making me 9 weeks 2 days as of today instead of 8 weeks and 4 days. I was worried at first for my ultrasound because I was spotting brown/pink a day and a half before my appointment. My dr said that it was normal and checked my cervix just in case, it was closed. When I saw my baby and their heartbeat for the first time a wave of relief hit me and I began to cry. I am so happy and excited for this baby. 

I am pretty sure I am one of the lucky ones with morning sickness. I've only had it maybe 10-15 times since my what I now know was my 6th week of pregnancy. I feel exhausted most of the time and always have a stuffy nose as well as sore boobs. I also tend to worry a little bit about the smallest things, but that's probably since it's my first baby. 

I am 22 and I have been married to my best friend for 7  months now. We both cannot wait until October. 

Congrats to all of you mommies! 

How does my ultrasound look for 8w6d? :) 
Marrie07.27.1
BabPumpkiDu10.07.1<3

Re: Hello. Ultrasound pictures and introduction.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"