October 2013 Moms

Fisher Price is an amazing company!

We bought a FP Snugabunny swing before our daughter was born in February 2012. It was awesome and made her happy. After she was about six months, we put it in our attic.

Fast forward to October 2013 and our baby boy. We got it out of the attic and he liked it too. Unfortunately, over the last few months, the motor petered out to a very. Slow. Swing. And the mobile wouldn't work if the swing function was on.

So, I called Fisher Price to find out how to buy another motor to replace our dying one. After answering a few questions about when we bought it and basic troubleshooting, the rep said "okay, your new swing will be arriving in the next ten days." I stopped her and said I didn't need to buy a new swing, I just needed to buy a replacement motor. She said that I didn't need to buy anything--they were sending it for free because the motor shouldn't have crapped out, even after two kids...

I am so impressed by their customer service department and now I am a super loyal customer for lyfe!

Re: Fisher Price is an amazing company!

• that's excellent customer service!  That happened to me yesterday, too.  I purchased a headband off of etsy and when it came in i obviously ordered it way to big, so i contacted the owner of the store and asked if we could exchange it and she said we could just keep it and she'll send out a smaller one!  I thought that was so nice, even for just a headband
  • I bought my FP swing at a 2nd hand store and the motor slowed down. They sent me a replacement as well!

Very refreshing having good customer service. It is something that lacks so often.
  • Loading the player...
  • This makes me want to call about our swing were the motor does not work at all. I also bought it at a 2nd hand store,
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• OMG. I soooooo want to try this! What kinds of questions did they ask?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BFP #1: Mother's Day 5/13/12...m/c Memorial Day Weekend 5/26/12 

BFP #2: 2/16/13...Owen Ray born 6 weeks early 9/9/13

photo e0fadb54-1cd9-4c5f-8086-5e25d4789dbe_zps5ef23e41.jpg
  • Graco did this for me too. My weirdo neighbor gave me a broken swing. I emailed them about buying a replacement and they just sent me a new one for free. I love great customer service. It definitely makes me a repeat customer. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I will say Fisher Price got my stamp of approval with customer service when DD1 got a toy for her third Christmas.  My in-laws bought her the Fisher Price little people talking zoo.  And then my DH's grandparents got her the safari truck to go with it.  Well the animals are suppose to fit onto something that says the animal name and sound of the animal.  One of the animals that came with the truck wouldn't fit on it properly so I just sent them an email explaining what was going on.  Less then 24 hours later they emailed me back apologizing and because I entered in my address on the form, they sent me a check for the price of the safari truck.  It was good for anything fisher price.  We ended up not replacing the truck but getting DD something else to go with the zoo.  I was really impressed with the face response.

There are several companies I have had great customer experience with.  Fisher Price is a great company and I will always purchase their products because of that.
  • I always call and complain about products when something goes wrong.

Fisher price is awesome when our swing stopped working they replaced it. Samsung replaced our TV even though the warranty had expired. Baby Jogger sent us a brand new set of tires because the original set stopped working. I have done quite a few other things as well.

It pays off to be vocal sometimes.
    Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"