January 2013 Moms
Options

AW: Eeeekkkkk, 3 weeks to move date!

Wow, the past four weeks went by really fast and now we sit at three weeks to moving into our new house. 

Begin panic mode....

This weekend DH and I are tackling the basement, we need to sort through everything and decide what we are keeping and what we are selling/donating/tossing and then of course box everything up. It will be a huge project and I'll be so happy when it's over. Five years of "stuff", what do people do who live in the same house for 40 years?!? DS hopefully is going to Grandma's house so we can concentrate on the task at hand...unless this snow storm drops more on us then expected. Boo for snow. 

Have a wonderful weekend lovely ladies!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: AW: Eeeekkkkk, 3 weeks to move date!

• Options
    I know, my first thought was when DH and I discussed putting an offer on the house was that I don't want to because I don't want to move everything. But a large beautifully fenced in back yard, quiet dead end street and a house that we can remodel over time and put our stamp on was just too attractive. So excited! 

Anniversary

• Options
    Good luck! We're moving to a rental house from our rental condo in four weeks and I'm terrified. I love the decluttering before and the reorganizing after, but the actual packing, moving, and unpacking...shoot me now. Good luck and let us know how it goes!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    b0710 said:
    So excited (and sooo much work!).  Good luck getting everything done!  I found it actually rewarding/satisfying going through and purging...it's like a fresh start, even if you don't really need a true fresh start. 
    LOL, I do too. I wish we had a dumpster outside our door, it would make it so much easier!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"