September 2014 Moms

**~ Friday Ticker Change~**

I didn't see one, so it goes...

1) How far along are you?

2) What fruit are you this week?

3) Any milestones or appointments coming up?

4) what are you looking forward to the most this summer?

Re: **~ Friday Ticker Change~**

• ChesTalChesTal member
    edited February 2014
    1) 13 weeks

2) A peach

3)We had the NT scan yesterday (the tech said she is 95% sure we have a little girl) and I am knocking on 2nd trimester's door!

4) I am looking forward to the beach and not having to worry about looking skinny but instead get to just enjoy it.

• 12 weeks today!
    Baby is the size of a plumb.
    This is a big week for milestones. My daughter turns 2 on Tuesday. We are spending a few days in Disneyland to celebrate. I have my 12 week ultrasound on Wednesday when we should also be able to find out the sex of this baby.
    I'm looking forward to swimming with my toddler and cherishing our last few months of being a family of 3.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • bainidhedubbainidhedub member
    edited February 2014
    I don't think I've actually posted here for any Friday check-ins since my EDD changed, so hi!

1) How far along are you? 10 weeks

2) What fruit are you this week? Prune (or according to my other app, "Tart Kumquat". its fruit comparisons are pretty much useless, I think last week it was "Wild Strawberry".)

3) Any milestones or appointments coming up? No appointments until March 12th. I do have my last exam for my RPA certification on Monday though!

4) what are you looking forward to the most this summer? Good produce. Corn, tomatoes, peaches...
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"