August 2014 Moms

Pre-natal Yoga DVD Recs?

I've read about the benefits of pre-natal yoga and would like to give it a try at home. Any recommendations for particular DVDs?

Re: Pre-natal Yoga DVD Recs?

• I do prenatal yoga with Jane Austin, you can buy it on amazon. Some times its a little cheesy but its good for the back and hips, which are my main problem areas.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your feedback! :-)
  • I was using an online subscription service to stream yoga workouts, and once I got pregnant I found out they have a fairly extensive prenatal yoga section, 15-20 that I keep in rotation. It's called yogaglo, and you can try it out for free to see if you like it first. I would recommend that as it's a bit more versatile than a single DVD, but I get bored with workouts easily.
  • I was using an online subscription service to stream yoga workouts, and once I got pregnant I found out they have a fairly extensive prenatal yoga section, 15-20 that I keep in rotation. It's called yogaglo, and you can try it out for free to see if you like it first. I would recommend that as it's a bit more versatile than a single DVD, but I get bored with workouts easily.
    Another vote for Yogaglo here.  The prenatal classes are great, plus there are a lot of post-natal recovery classes and a ton of general classes with a great variety of teachers.  I stream it through my Roku and I find it to be a great value ($15 or $18 a month, I think, about the price of 1 yoga class in my area). 

first pregnancy
    due August 20, 2014
    (my blog about bikes, growing things, home remodeling 
    and other random life stuff)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"