October 2014 Moms

Re: FFFC

• Options

<('.'<) (>'.')> (^'.')> <('.'^) <('.'<) (>'.')> (^'.')> <('.'^) <('.'<) (>'.')> (^'.')> <('.'^)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been in maternity pants all week, and was using a hair elastic/bella band thing by the end of the day last week.  My blump is outta control.  I'm soooooooo much more comfortable now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I would love to throw my maternity clothes on but I am afraid to try them on because I am pretty sure they will make me look about 6 months along
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I had an inappropriate dream about a male coworker and I feel horrible about it.. :-<

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options
    This afternoon we are going to an elementary school music program and I am excited to be out of the house so I have a real excuse to not get any chores done. 
  • Options
    I plan to jump my H tonight. We haven't had sex in almost two months, and Thor is finally out on DVD. I am confident the power of my lust for Tom Hiddleston (not to mention a little Chris Hemsworth bonus) will allow me to overcome my queasiness and feeling gross from progesterone suppositories and finally get some. 
    Get it girl. 
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • Options
    We're having a potluck luncheon for a woman at work today who is retiring, and I am skipping it. The smell of all the casseroles in the break room is already overwhelming. I have to get out of the building for a while.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I plan to jump my H tonight. We haven't had sex in almost two months, and Thor is finally out on DVD. I am confident the power of my lust for Tom Hiddleston (not to mention a little Chris Hemsworth bonus) will allow me to overcome my queasiness and feeling gross from progesterone suppositories and finally get some. 

Maybe this is an UO instead of a FFFC but I REALLY don't get the Tom Hiddleston attraction. Especially in those movies. Major EW.
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I dont get the hype behind Zohydro.

BFP 01/05/2013. EDD 09/18/2013. Low Progesterone. Gestational Diabetes. Rh Negative. Baby Ky-Mani born 100% healthy 09/17/2013. TTC#2 12/2013. BFP 02/01/2014! "Baby RaggaMuffin" due 10/07/2014.

• Options
    I'm not wearing underwear today, and it's freeing as hell.
    photo: YOU CAN&#8217;T SIT WITH US!

• Options
    KingLEDKingLED member
    edited February 2014
    I dont get the hype behind Zohydro.
    I've never even heard of this.

ETA:  I lied.  I was thinking it was some sort of pyramid scheme or something.  I've heard of it.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    I have another. I've had a belly since I was in 4th grade - even as a super athletic teen. I've been mistaken for pregnant since I was in high school. Sometimes I feel resentment towards pregnancy - not towards my children - for the idea in my head that I will never in my lifetime get rid of it. 
  • Options
    I want to send a really mean email to someone, and I wrote the whole thing and then deleted it because I'm not feeling that much of an asshole today, just a little. (She does deserve it, though.) Also, my son is going through a phase where he only wants one bite of everything, and I think he's being an asshole, too. There are pieces of toast (jam and honey), apples, a bowl of yogurt, a pepper (??) a tortilla chip, a bowl of apple sauce, a granola bar and a carrot on my table, missing only one little bite. So frustrated at him. Can you throw your 2 yr old in a snow drift in the hopes he will reset to a nicer setting?
  • Options
    Confession: I woke up with so much energy that I played air guitar in the shower for at least 20 minutes.

imageSoon to be San Diego Mommy! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    FamousEa said:

I finally have one!!! My DH STILL thinks that I am unable to scoop the litter box... I had a titer done and it was determined that I could safely scoop litter and be around cats since I worked at a vet office at the time of my first pregnancy.

You had a WHAT done? I don't see how any test can make someone more safe around the bacteria in feline fecal matter? Do share.

imageimageimage

• Options
    Who do all the Fs stand for? All I can figure out is Friday confessions.

Here's mine:
    I sneezed and peed myself a little. *sigh* So we're back to this...

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

Who do all the Fs stand for? All I can figure out is Friday confessions.

Here's mine:
    I sneezed and peed myself a little. *sigh* So we're back to this...

Flame free.

imageimageimage

• Options
    FamousEa said:

This was 11 years back, my doctor ran some sort of test to see if I had immunities to toxoplasmosis since I was working at a vet and was sometimes helping clean cat cages. The titer came back and he said I was perfectly fine to clean a litter box. At some point in my child good I was exposed to it, we had an open sandbox in our yard, who knows how many cat turds I threw out thinking they were rocks and sticks. Long story short I can scoop a litter box but I am looking forward to another 9 months scoop free. Also that bacteria is pretty rare in in-door cats, it's mostly the feral or outdoor cats that eat mice/rats.

Hmm.. I knew toxoplasmosis was an issue for cats that aren't strictly indoor cats, but I thought the litter box was a completely different issue.

imageimageimage

• Options
    I have to leave in 2 hrs to pick up my friends daughter from school then we'll hang out for a bit.  My confession:  I'm skipping my bath before picking her up in favor of a nap.  I'll bathe tonight.  Hopefully she doesn't tell me I stink.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    CNJ4EVA said:
    I'm wearing maternity pants today. I KNOW that I'm not even close to showing. I don't even feel bloated, but I was gaining weight before I even got my BFP and my normal pants are awfully snug. Comfort is the name of my game and maternity pants fit the bill, so I'm wearing them with no shame.

I bought maternity jeans last week. BEST DECISION EVER. They've changed my life. I was in the same boat with extra weight prior. No shame at all. No shame at all.

I haven't been to the gym once this week and keep telling myself I'm too busy...but my too busy encompasses surfing the bump for hours. Hmm...maybe next week.
  • Options
    @MrsSinner402 & @C_mo Thanks! Love it!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    FamousEa said:

FamousEa said:

This was 11 years back, my doctor ran some sort of test to see if I had immunities to toxoplasmosis since I was working at a vet and was sometimes helping clean cat cages. The titer came back and he said I was perfectly fine to clean a litter box. At some point in my child good I was exposed to it, we had an open sandbox in our yard, who knows how many cat turds I threw out thinking they were rocks and sticks. Long story short I can scoop a litter box but I am looking forward to another 9 months scoop free. Also that bacteria is pretty rare in in-door cats, it's mostly the feral or outdoor cats that eat mice/rats.

Hmm.. I knew toxoplasmosis was an issue for cats that aren't strictly indoor cats, but I thought the litter box was a completely different issue.
    As far as I know it IS the possibility of toxo for pregnant ladies in scooping a box. There was one time I can remember in 13 years working at the vet that an indoor cat had it, but the main reason is the transfer of toxo and sometimes other transmissible parasites to the pregnant woman.
    I've had indoor/outdoor cats for over 20 years, so I was already pretty certain that I'd been exposed years ago. I was glad to find out that I definitely have the immunity, but not so thrilled to not get out of litter box duty. I only told my husband because I was excited that I thought it also meant I could eat rare steak. I still haven't managed to get my doc to agree to that.
  • Options
    FamousEa said:

FamousEa said:

As far as I know it IS the possibility of toxo for pregnant ladies in scooping a box. There was one time I can remember in 13 years working at the vet that an indoor cat had it, but the main reason is the transfer of toxo and sometimes other transmissible parasites to the pregnant woman.
    Well thanks for clarifying. :)

imageimageimage

• Options
    I let DD1 chew on the remote for the tv while I washed the floors. Nothing was making her happy but that sure did, and I was able to get my floors done.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have another FFFC ... This is super important ....

I just watched the wrap version of Achy Breaky Heart and I am pretty sure I lost IQ points

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Gibson is due October 8th! (Bfp: January 29th)

Noah 12.26.2008

6 lbs 6 oz / 19.5 inches long

• Options
    jesslinnnjesslinnn member
    edited February 2014
    I have another. I've had a belly since I was in 4th grade - even as a super athletic teen. I've been mistaken for pregnant since I was in high school. Sometimes I feel resentment towards pregnancy - not towards my children - for the idea in my head that I will never in my lifetime get rid of it. 

My confession: After I am done having children I will work really hard for a year at getting into shape (marathons, etc.) and being healthy. I have decided after that year if I still don't like my body then I will change it through surgery. It's my decision, I am doing it for me, and I don't think there is a problem with that. I am not talking about crazy nips and tucks but just enough.

ETA: Not saying this is an "total solution" or anything, but I totally understand the resentment. Pregnancy changes your body a bunch... so it takes some getting used to.

I've been considering a tummy tuck when I'm done having kids. I worked out hard and ate extremely healthy after DS2 but my stomach is just sooo stretch from both pregnancies... nothing is going to help my loose skin besides surgery. I got a ton of stretch marks too and I'm perfectly fine with them now, because those I can cover up if I want. I don't care about wearing a bikini, I just want to be comfortable in my clothes. 
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • Options

DH and I are from two different cultures (we are both Asian but from two very distinct parts of Asia). DS has been exposed to the food from DH's culture recently because MIL has been cooking food for him. I don't usually cook food from my culture because DH doesn't like it.

This weekend, I deliberately organized dinner with some friends at a restaurant which has authentic food from my culture, just so that DS can get exposure to it. Am I being a little petty? Maybe...but I'll be damned if my kid ends up ignoring half of his heritage because he gets less exposure to it.

• Options
    Regarding tummy tucks - I totally want/need one. I have a lot of excess skin from the weight  loss and it's so gross. Hate it so much. I would totally rather have the tummy tuck instead of the extra band on my ring we were talking about doing for our 10th anniversary.

My FFFC: I'm about to nap even though I have way too much to do to justify it.

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• Options
    My bloat/weight gain/lack of abdominal muscle tone/"bump" is out of control. I went to work today with my pants undone and a belly band on. This is ridiculous, I'm only 6w1d!! I'm very tempted to pull out the maternity jeans but I'm trying to hold off for a couple of weeks. You know, until my embryo is the size of a raspberry or something.

Also, we have house guests coming this evening so I should be cleaning the house and making up the spare room. Instead I'm about to have a nap...
  • Options

Normally not a fan of kids wearing "inappropriate" things but I find this hysterical. 

This is perfect!!  A little premature, but we have to buy it.

• Options

My bloat/weight gain/lack of abdominal muscle tone/"bump" is out of control. I went to work today with my pants undone and a belly band on. This is ridiculous, I'm only 6w1d!! I'm very tempted to pull out the maternity jeans but I'm trying to hold off for a couple of weeks. You know, until my embryo is the size of a raspberry or something.

Also, we have house guests coming this evening so I should be cleaning the house and making up the spare room. Instead I'm about to have a nap...

Just do it regarding maternity. I did and am not looking back. I feel so much better for it.

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• Options
    Nicb13 said:
    EllyD14 said:
    My friend (I was watching his daughter after school) works at the bus station, so I had to go drop some of her stuff off there after I dropped her off.  When I was walking back to my car this group of guys started walking behind me singing some made up song about my huge ass.

Now I've got it stuck in my head and it kind of makes me happy because even though I feel like absolute shit at least someone still thinks I have a nice ass.  lol  No shame.

Were they digging it? Like, your ass is "phat"? Or being dicks?

No, they were definitely intending it as a compliment. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"