Cloth Diapering

UO/FFFC

2»

Re: UO/FFFC

• I just put girls knee high sock on ds even though the socks are slightly too big....it's the only way to keep socks on him for more than 5 minutes.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook

• Ooo, I have another good UO for this board.

I hate "babylegs"/ baby leg warmers.

gasp!  are you also the one that only likes plain white diapers or am i confusing you with someone else?  

Yes that's me. :\">
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • DH won't put pants on for diaper changes. Babylegs are awesome.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• @blondolphn That baby in your siggy is awesome, I get distracted every time I see it!
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @chichigo thanks! It made me giggle when I saw it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• After wrestling him into a diaper, pants are so easy, and pants just looks so much better IMO.
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'm sitting at Starbucks while mh runs a half marathon. And I'm judging the crap out of a mom with a little boy who has to be at least 2, who is sitting in his stroller drinking milk out of a bottle, with a paci in one hand and a blankie in the other. Isn't 2 too old for a bottle?
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • I think two is too old for a bottle, unless there's some sort of developmental delay.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I don't like baby legs because they never fit my daughter right because if ever massive thighs and they just looked silly.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Chichigo said:

I think two is too old for a bottle, unless there's some sort of developmental delay.

Agreed. We started ditching the bottle just after 1.

My niece who has some delays was done with them during the day by 2. They sometimes offered them at night, but it was rare.
  • Logan has started being a real turd. He knows what no means, but he will give you this mischievous grin and do it anyway. Flicking his hand, telling him no and moving him away to play with something else isn't working. He rolls right back to it and the cycle is never ending.

I have baby proofed as much as I can.

I joked with my sister that I would have to squirt him with a water bottle like I did with the cat. She mentioned it might not be a bad idea. Well, today I'm soooo done with the game. I started it and man does it work! I think a few days might do and he will know better. I hope.
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• RrrrrachelRrrrrachel member
    edited March 2014
    Yeah idk how I feel about hand thumping or water squirting. I'm not so into corporal punishment for kids, let alone babies, no matter how mild it seems.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"