July 2014 Moms

A/S Friday 2/28

edited February 2014 in July 2014 Moms
Well, it's after midnight here and I'm still up so figured might as well post this!

Who else has their anatomy scan today and will be seeing LO?

My appt isn't until 3:15 this afternoon - can't wait to see how this LO is growing and also if DD will be a big sister to Logan or Eleanora (or Jospehine or Cordelia or...)

Good luck to everybody getting their scans today!

Formerly knittylady
DH:34 - Me: 33
Emmaline Winifred - 1.25.2013
Wesley Daniel - 7.24.2014
#3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: A/S Friday 2/28

• Bump.
    Formerly knittylady
    #3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We named our baby boy Logan too! :) good luck on your a/s. I hope baby is co-operative!

PS
    I love Cordelia!

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• Loading the player...
  • We have ours at 8:30 today. Good luck on yours!
  • 10:30 today for the second half of our A/S (they weren't able to get all the measurements at the first one, argh!).  

Last time they didn't tell us the baby's length or weight or if he was measuring ahead or behind, so I'm definitely going to ask this time!!!  :)

5 years TTC, no luck with IUI's, failed IVF June 2013, 
    FET Oct 2013 with delayed transfer, intralipids, lovenox & prednisone= first BFP of my life!
    ***Beautiful baby boy born June 13th!*** 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 2:45 today!!!
  • Our day has come! We go in at 3:30. I was up at 12:45 last night wide awake like a kid on Christmas Eve. Then I kept dreaming about being in the scan after I fell back asleep at 3.

So jealous of you girls who have names picked out. Número tres is a rough one to even put maybes on the table.
    imageimageimage
  • 2:00 this afternoon! I'm nervous. 

• Good luck ladies!
  • Team blue, baby boy! We will go over the results with our doctor next Thursday but tech and radiologist said everything looks great!
  • Mine's at 11:45 this morning (west coast)... looking forward to seeing our little guy again and hoping he's doing great in there!  :)
  • Team blue, baby boy! We will go over the results with our doctor next Thursday but tech and radiologist said everything looks great!
    Really? So glad you want support and congratulations from a bunch of people you made perfectly clear you don't care about. ETA-stay klassy
    lol stfu

Really? So glad you want support and congratulations from a bunch of people you made perfectly clear you don't care about.

ETA-stay klassy

lol stfu

Or do you just want those with healthy, uncomplicated, scare free pregnancies to acknowledge and congratulate?

And no, I will not stfu.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 11/18/13. EDD 7/25/14. It's a BOY! 

Surprise BFP 7/30/13. EDD 4/7/14. Natural MC 8/24/13

Really? So glad you want support and congratulations from a bunch of people you made perfectly clear you don't care about. ETA-stay klassy
    lol stfu
    Or do you just want those with healthy, uncomplicated, scare free pregnancies to acknowledge and congratulate? And no, I will not stfu.
    just stop this is going no where. If you don't have an a/s today, nor are you in here to talk about any of them then just stop. Now if you're here congratulate these other ladies please go ahead!
  • edited March 2014

Team blue, baby boy! We will go over the results with our doctor next Thursday but tech and radiologist said everything looks great!

Really? So glad you want support and congratulations from a bunch of people you made perfectly clear you don't care about.

ETA-stay klassy

lol stfu
    Or do you just want those with healthy, uncomplicated, scare free pregnancies to acknowledge and congratulate?

And no, I will not stfu.

just stop this is going no where. If you don't have an a/s today, nor are you in here to talk about any of them then just stop. Now if you're here congratulate these other ladies please go ahead!

Who was the last person you congratulated, showed support for, or thread you participated in? Oh that's right, you haven't, in fact your last post here was really deplorable and you said you didn't care about people with complications.

Edited because autocorrect was wrong
    BabyFruit Ticker

lol stfu
    Or do you just want those with healthy, uncomplicated, scare free pregnancies to acknowledge and congratulate? And no, I will not stfu.
    Who was the last person you congratulated, showed support for, or thread you participated in? Oh that's right, you haven't, in fact your last post here was really deployable and you said you didn't care about people with complications.
    u crazy
  • I dunno what's going on up there ^^, but just wanted to update on my A/S today. 

Basically, the tech was super unfriendly and had horrible bedside manner.  He didn't say A WORD to me in the 25 minutes he was scanning me so I was just staring at the ceiling the entire time. He had the screen situated in a way so that I couldn't see anything, and basically told me right when I walked in that he can't tell me anything about the baby because he's "just the tech."  It was almost as if to tell me "don't ask me any questions."  I tried really hard to make small talk, and casually asked him "so, does everything look ok?" and he again told me he wasn't allowed to say anything.  He said the radiologist will be reviewing the images and measurements, so if anything is suspicious, I would be getting a call.  I totally understand that it's not his job to interpret the images, but dang!  He could have been nicer about it!  It was so different than my first A/S with DS1.  The tech then totally explained what she was seeing and what measurements she was taking, etc.  And she made sure I could see the screen the entire time.  I'm feeling a bit let down and disappointed.  :(  

• @ddubzz
    I am sorry he was a dork :( hopefully you will hear something soon!
  • @ddubzz
    I'm sorry you had a crummy tech. Don't they know this one of the most exciting times for pregnant women?! We love seeing our babies. I hope you hear soon.
  • ddubzz said:

I dunno what's going on up there ^^, but just wanted to update on my A/S today. 

Basically, the tech was super unfriendly and had horrible bedside manner.  He didn't say A WORD to me in the 25 minutes he was scanning me so I was just staring at the ceiling the entire time. He had the screen situated in a way so that I couldn't see anything, and basically told me right when I walked in that he can't tell me anything about the baby because he's "just the tech."  It was almost as if to tell me "don't ask me any questions."  I tried really hard to make small talk, and casually asked him "so, does everything look ok?" and he again told me he wasn't allowed to say anything.  He said the radiologist will be reviewing the images and measurements, so if anything is suspicious, I would be getting a call.  I totally understand that it's not his job to interpret the images, but dang!  He could have been nicer about it!  It was so different than my first A/S with DS1.  The tech then totally explained what she was seeing and what measurements she was taking, etc.  And she made sure I could see the screen the entire time.  I'm feeling a bit let down and disappointed.  :(  

I'm sorry about your experience with the tech. That would be disappointing, especially with your experience with your DS1to consider. I don't know what is customary, but to not even be able to see the screen?
    Our tech today just pointed everything out as she took measurements and then the doctor came in and gave us a more thorough rundown and a quick scan.
    Formerly knittylady
    #3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • abchittamabchittam member
    edited March 2014
    ddubzz said:

I dunno what's going on up there ^^, but just wanted to update on my A/S today. 

@ddubzz
    That's is about princessbumblebee not caring about people with real issues. Specifically she previously made the comment that she could care less about some of our mamas being faced with Trisomy18. All she wants to hear is the puppy dog and rainbow shit. She only comes here when she wants someone to congratulate her for minor things, such as reaching the 16wk mark. Apparently, according to her, it's ok for everyone to create a new thread each time they start a new week instead of posting in the ticker change threads.

She's a real piece of work and I don't think anyone welcomes her here.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @ddubzz - sorry, I hate her so much that I got side tracked. I meant to say that I am sorry you got a crappy u/s tech. Try not to worry about the results. Hopefully he just had very bad bedside manner!

• @ddubzz- sorry you had a crappy tech. It'd be tempted to say something to your doctor. I understand they can't say anything diagnostic wise, but to just shoot you down altogether isn't good customer service. Hope you have a good follow up.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• You guys were treating that girl terribly and I think that's just as wrong. The whole point of my posts were to say that the site is not solely for supporting troubled pregnancies. If someone wants to make a thread so be it, it should make no difference to you, and if it does that's sad for you. Anyways, congrats to everyone who had their a/a today, seems like a boys were popular today!
  • @ddubzz That really sucks! Even if he doesn't say whether or not something is "normal" he should still at least show you and point out the parts. I'd be furious.
    imageimageimage
  • You guys were treating that girl terribly and I think that's just as wrong. The whole point of my posts were to say that the site is not solely for supporting troubled pregnancies. If someone wants to make a thread so be it, it should make no difference to you, and if it does that's sad for you. Anyways, congrats to everyone who had their a/a today, seems like a boys were popular today!

:|
    BabyFruit Ticker

Yeah, you obviously didn't listen to anything that anyone said to you in that thread.

• @ddubzz I'm sorry the tech was so awful!! I would definitely say something. My tech explained everything and made sure we could see the screen the entire time. Definitely out of the norm what your tech did!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"