October 2013 Moms

Talk Grey's/Scandal Here .... Spoilers...

I know a few ladies are watching tonight...so talk about it here.

Jackson and April got MARRIED?!? Or it seemed so.  Didn't see that one coming! 
Awesome episode.  

Off to watch Scandal now!

Re: Talk Grey's/Scandal Here .... Spoilers...

• @Shedna Me too!  That would have been way too much drama!  And, no more hospital relationships! Ha.  Then what would the show be about? LOL

• Loading the player...
  • Can we switch gears to scandal? Olivia needs to ditch the pres for real and hook up with Jake. It's getting ridiculous.
    • Married 6/1/2012
    • BFP #1 - 11/17/2012 -  MC 12/10/2012
    • BFP #2 - 2/12/2013 - EDD 10/17/2013 - DD Born 10/10/2013
    • BFP #3 - 1/29/2014 - Ectopic pregnancy discovered 1/31/2014
    • BFP #4 - 9/28/2014 - EDD 6/4/2015 - DS Born 5/31/2015

• The Lexi/mark gifs are making me sad.

So happy about Jackson and April. I would have been pissed had they not run off together.

Add me to the list of people who thought Derek had a love child. Ha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I only watched the first 2 episodes of this season bc my DVR jacked up. Saw last nights and I'm so far behind! I thought Weber was dead?! I def need to catch up, especially the episode before last nights I guess!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Heather6789 Weber had a long hospital stay after the electrocution but got better!

@ksimo6 I like her with Fitz.  I don't know why. Maybe because Mellie is so awful all of the time!  Either way I'm so excited for the rest of the season.

• So, still haven't watched last night's Grey's... but this thread has been calling my name all. day. long. because I wanted to know who April chose.

#teamjacksonandapril
    Pregnancy Ticker

• So I stopped watching scandal at the beginning of the season, but Derek's call from the president on Greys has me wondering... Are they going to do some crossover episodes??
    Hmm.  I never even thought of that.  Could be.  They both have the same creator.  That could be interesting.

• I just watched it! Was out with the girls last night :)

Soooooo good, and can't wait for next week!!

<3 Brantley Richard - Born October 28, 2013 <3

<3 Baby #2 due to arrive May 18, 2015 <3

• I still love the show after all these years. I feel bad for Matthew but have been team April and Jackson since before they first got together. However, even if I am glad they are married, it does annoy me how it all played out.

And as much as I still love the show, it's time for it to end. Yang is out next season and who knows who else. I just want the show to end while it's still good and has good ratings. Not when it's on it's deathbed. Pun intended. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"